If you need a beta key - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Got MAX?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-07-22, 05:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
StumpyTheOzzie
Second Lieutenant

Re: If you need a beta key

Originally Posted by WiteBeam View Post
This is for those of you who haven't been able to get a beta key for whatever reason. Please don't bother with this if you already have one.

Valkyrie gave me an extra key so i'll just pay if foward to one of you. In about 40 minutes (2:00 pm eastern) I will put the key up on this post along with a few decoys. Whoever gets the real one wins. Have fun. And again, please don't snag it if you don't need it.

Here they are!

72H4-FZPW-8DKF-T29A-RZSD
NC4L-YFENC-4LIF-ENC4-LYFE
EZFX-FRT2-2A3T-XF4T-99JR
2936-KDYQ-83JR-PLE9-20H1
1234-5678-9012-3454-7890
When I was at school my economics teacher said that the answer to any multiple choice question you don't know is always "c". So a win there.

I was going to say it's going to be the second one, till I saw NC4L(ife) and knew it was a fake, so it'd have to be the one after that.

Also, keys are alpha-numeric, so #5 is out and #4 is also out because there's no alpha in that first block.

people will always try to be tricky, so the first one was never going to be it.

All in all, a pretty easy competition. Just wish my timezone was better so I could have seen this a few hours ago.
Old 2012-07-22, 06:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
WiteBeam
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by StumpyTheOzzie View Post
When I was at school my economics teacher said that the answer to any multiple choice question you don't know is always "c". So a win there.

I was going to say it's going to be the second one, till I saw NC4L(ife) and knew it was a fake, so it'd have to be the one after that.

Also, keys are alpha-numeric, so #5 is out and #4 is also out because there's no alpha in that first block.

people will always try to be tricky, so the first one was never going to be it.

All in all, a pretty easy competition. Just wish my timezone was better so I could have seen this a few hours ago.
Next time I'll run it at around this time. I wasn't trying to make it to difficult. Just wanted to pass it off.
If you need one, I simple insult to one of the devs factions on twitter or something like that will get you a key.
Old 2012-07-22, 09:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
StumpyTheOzzie
Second Lieutenant

I'm a vet. And relatively patient. I don't need one for myself but I have lots of friends who are keen to give it a try.

I'm not sure I want them in beta though.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion