Twitter QnA Question List: NC Week - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: No purchase neccesary.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2011-11-14, 03:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #76
FastAndFree
Contributor
Major

Re: Twitter QnA Question List: NC Week

Do we even know if this week will have a Theme?
Weren't they doing one every 2 weeks until now?
Old 2011-11-14, 08:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #77
Captain1nsaneo
Major

Misc Info

Originally Posted by FastAndFree View Post
Do we even know if this week will have a Theme?
Weren't they doing one every 2 weeks until now?
This is correct as far as I know, but I do think we still get a history update.
Old 2011-11-14, 08:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #78
Shogun
Contributor
General

so where do i find the list of all questions and answers?
is bags from cologne and fell into coma due to the beginning of the german carnival season? ;-)

he was so fast with updating the lists after the last Q&As

hellau!
Old 2011-11-14, 12:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
so where do i find the list of all questions and answers?
Yeah what's the deal? Not that I have any love for the NC but I want to see the answers to whatever questions were asked.
Old 2011-11-14, 05:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #80
Talek Krell
Lieutenant Colonel

I think they're a bit back in the thread aren't they? In a bit of an impromptu form? (Checking)

Edit: Found what I was thinking of. Lunarchild transcribed this straight from the twitter tracker:

Q: MgFalcon: Empire specific knives or no?
A: mhigby: Yep, empire specific knives are going in.
A: twothreesix: All empires will have their own knives.

Q: dubhthedark: will the vanguard driver have a gun like the current mag driver has in ps1?
A: BrewkoPS: Yes, the Vanguard driver will control a gun. (main turret)

Q: sepomat: Hmm, higby, you seem slow with the QnA today. Stop Playing the game and type faster! :P
A: mhigby: trying to solve some twitter tech issues, sorry!

Q: KC_McG: Is there any progress on Vanguard drivers having a cert for a "dedicated gunner" for the main gun?
A: mhigby: No changes on that yet, its still being pondered.

Q: Carbanu: I got really excited when Wolfman mentioned caves in the backstory of the NC how likely is it we can see those caves?
A: mhigby: hope we can work in empire home bases at some point. Probably not for launch since they're not combat areas so lower priority.

Q: dubhthedark: will the phoenix remain an NC specific av weapon? Is it still in ps2?
A: twothreesix: The phoenix is in, but it has been modified to be laser guided

Q: KC_McG: Will the Reaver have different versions (Mk. I, Mk. II) that would customize it's speed and armor like other vehicles?
A: BrewkoPS: Yes, You will be able to unlock skills that allow you to increase your vehicle's speed, armor, and more.

Q: psucom: Is it safe to assume there are caves (WOOHOO!) in Planetside 2? (Screenshot from earlier this week)
A: mhigby: We've got some pretty crazy canyons, but nothing I'd call a cave. Dont rule it out, though!

Q: NerdCredentials: Will there be different continents again or one massive open world?
A: mhigby: there are different continents

Q: FavionCast: Why was there decision made to get rid of the Sanctuary?
A: mhigby: mostly to get people into combat faster.

Q: sepomat: any chance that the sancturays return and replace those uncapturable bases at some point, if the Communty loobys for this?
A: mhigby: We're listening to you guys, but I think you'll find that the new setup is a lot more fun.

Q: dubhthedark: Will the nc max remain an empire specific max or will max be a generic tree for all sides
A: twothreesix: A mix of both, the NC max will have unique and shared skills in its tree

Q: FavionCast: I still listen to the PS1 soundtrack, are you guys going to be using the same style or soundtrack?
A: mhigby: Stay tuned dude, we're doing some cool stuff with soundtrack that we'll be releasing info about in the future.

Q: Canthon001: Will the other factions be getting a air to ground fighter since the NC is getting the reaver?
A: BrewkoPS: All light assault aircrafts will have air-to-ground, as well as air-to-air.

Q: FavionCast: Hell yeah, I absolutely loved that soundtrack.
A: mhigby: Yah, music is serious business around here too... check d cans for proof! http://yfrog.com/kkv6mxrj haha

Q: psucom: Can the Reaver Nose-gun move independently of the vehicle?
A: kevmo0: the reaver nose gun is fixed forward

Q: FavionCast: Will gal drops still be viable?
A: BrewkoPS: Yes, galaxy drops are still in.

Q: psucom: What are some of the upgrades that we will see for the vanguard?
A: kevmo0: An upgrade that is unique to the Vanguard is temporary shield generator, which makes it take no damage for a few seconds

Q: psucom: The reaver looks smaller than the mosquito, is that true?
A: kevmo0: they are roughly the same size
A: mhigby: mossie vs reaver size comparison: http://yfrog.com/h2vfqofj

Q: psucom: Do Vanguard shells still one hit Infantry? How does it compare to Mag/Prowler?
A: kevmo0: Vanguard 150mm is currently tuned to 1 shot most infantry on a direct hit

Q: psucom: What are the current, confirmed abilities of NC MAXes, akin to the TR MAXes ability to lock down and charge?
A: twothreesix: I'll give you one, the NC MAX will have a shield ability

Q: Hezzy88: What are those blue blob things in the ATV + Base picture? Are they shields of some sort?
A: mhigby: courtyard shields. they can be taken down individually as bases & CYs are captured in stages. Looking forward 2 the thread on this!

Q: FavionCast: With going into the F2P model, are you guys taking special consideration into anti-hack? PS1 died a lot due to hackers imo.
A: mhigby: We're putting serious efforts into integrating anti-hacking tech from the ground up. We hate hackers as much as you do.

Q: dubhthedark: can we expect the thunderer back?
A: kevmo0: no plans for an empire specific transport at this time

Q: psucom: Can a Reaver kill infantry as effectively as the original PS1 Reaver or will it be a bit harder like the current PS1 Reaver?
A: kevmo0: a Reavers TTK on an infantry is real fast, but they have to be accurate. Flying low and slow is also risky

Q: jessewyner: How many rounds in NC pistol?
A: twothreesix: The NC pistol has 12 rounds right now. We're still balance testing though so it may change.

Q: psucom: How will the NC's harder hitting philosophy be balanced in their empire specific sniper rifle?
A: twothreesix: The NC sniper rifles will have slower rate of fire and hit harder in comparison to the other empires.

Last edited by Talek Krell; 2011-11-14 at 05:11 PM.
Old 2011-11-24, 02:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #81
Erendil
First Lieutenant

Does anyone know if any more of these questions have been answered? AFAI can tell several of the questions listed in the OP of this thread have not been addressed yet, including the list I posted (which is the whole slew of questions tagged onto the bottom of the OP)...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion