No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Thinks Your Sister is Hot
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-31, 12:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Dragonskin
Major

Re: No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.

Originally Posted by Dreamcast View Post
So yeah you might have more time playing Planetside 2( I played a lot in beta since August btw).....But I have kills,actual combat experience saying I know more about HA than you do.
Since you brought up beta play time. You are not some unique snow flake on these boards. A lot of us were in beta. I ran with the 666th Devil Dogs and Azure Twilight back in beta.

Strafing is a huge advantage.

Specially when you have 2 shields like HA.

I know some Carbine weapons give .75 speed buff as well but it isn't a huge deal because they don't have 2 shields.

HA on the other hand, is just overkill to have 2 shields and a .75 speed buff.

I always ADAD Strafe...The best Players I play against ADAD Strafe...Most Vanu HA...They know that .75 speed buff is so legit.
Has nothing to do with E Peen...I never said my stats are so much better so I know more.

I just said, you don't even have 1000 kills with heavy Assault weapons, sorry you don't know what you are talking about.

It was about the Experience he has as HA.

So a guy who's HA weapon with most kills is TMG-50 at 177 kills and SVA-88 at 492 kills.....should act like he is an expert at HA?.....then says he has played more than me so he has more experience as HA?

If I say he had 7000 kills with different HA Guns, even if he had worst stats than me, I wouldn't mention it because he obviously has experience as HA but he doesn't.
I will use your logic then. I clearly have more kills and time played in every other aspect of the game outside of TR HA than you.

The only class you can legitimately talk about according to your rules is TR HA. In every other aspect of the game you simply lack experience compared to me.

So back to square one. If I say that .75 ADS on a HA isn't a huge deal and isn't over powered because other classes can deal with it, then that is the end of the argument. You don't have any experience to justify any counter claim against that according to your rules here.

Which is the stance I have held from the beginning of this argument and I will requote it for you from page 1.

Originally Posted by Dragonskin View Post
People complain too much. The grass is always greener on the otherside until you get there. Take that from someone that plays on all sides. If your big hang up is that VS have the Orion with .75 ADS movement and 750rpm... get over it. Each faction has something that the other factions would kill for. Designed this way on purpose.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion