PSU: Keeping you out of the Official Forums since '02
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2013-04-14, 12:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
xeroslash
Private

[Waterson - VS] Combat Medic player seeking outfit

Hi everyone, xeroslash here. I recently started playing again after a few months on hiatus due to not having access to a decent PC for PS2. I spent the past few days warming up to PS2 again and I think it's time for me to join an outfit.

Server/Faction: Waterson/Vanu
Character Name: xeroslash
Main Class: Combat Medic
Battle Rank: 32
Active: 9pm - 11:30pm Central Time on weekdays; weekend time varies (usually more free, but depends on the occasion )

I primarily play Combat Medic (with emphasis on both words in said title!) and I have maxed out Med Applicators/AoE Heal/C4. I also play Heavy Assault or Engineer (or any class, really) when it's needed. I do have access to dual burster MAXs when needed as well.

Vehicle-wise, I have access to AMS and Ammo/Mine Guard on the Sunderer, HEAT/Skyguard on the Lightning, and Saron + the speed boost for the Magrider. I'm pretty weak in the air, though, and I would overall prefer to roll as infantry if possible.

I have a mic and I'm pretty chill - I take my orders seriously, but normal "rage-inducing" moments don't phase me because this is a game and we play it to have fun. I prefer a mature bunch to game with, but I definitely don't mind casual banters either (in the name of fun, of course).
Old 2013-04-14, 04:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Sarmane
Contributor
Private

Re: [Waterson - VS] Combat Medic player seeking outfit

Hi Xeroslash, Combat Medics are always sought after by Sentinels!! If you are looking for an outfit that is serious with a casual demeanor then we could be of interest. Check us out at:

http://sents.enjin.com/

Hop on the Teamspeak server of the Vanu Alliance if you are interested and check out the Sentinels channel.

10 Point Plan I feel I have to always show off since it shows what we operate with during operations. http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....1360622111.pdf
Old 2013-04-14, 02:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
xeroslash
Private

Hi Sarmane,

I just read over the 10 points plan as well as poking around the Welcome Center section of the forums - it looks pretty promising! I've seen the parent clan in other games before (most recent one would be Blacklight: Retribution, but I haven't touched that game for about a year now) and it's pretty cool to see WNx presence pop up in other games.

I just stopped by the TS channel and chatted with Heavy for a bit - I'll drop by later today for a platoon run thanks!
Old 2013-04-14, 08:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Sarmane
Contributor
Private

Awesome man, yeah the WNx Planetside 1 outfit use to be run by Kiddpark, the Sentinels leader. We still have a WNx chapter playing Planetside 2 who were vets and they are on the same teamspeak. See you on the ts3 if were on at the same time.
Old 2013-04-14, 11:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
xeroslash
Private

I just wanna drop a quick reply before I go to sleep - these guys are pretty chill and legit. The Indar run earlier tonight was pretty eventful, especially the north satellite of Allatum biolabs but Quartz Ridge (and below) too and yup, saw you ingame too Sarmane!
Old 2013-04-15, 03:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
STDskin
Private

Sarmane is a smoke nade troll!
Old 2013-04-25, 08:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
totalBimbo
Private

[PHX] Phoenix Battalion could always use another medic or any support class to be honest. our basic training is every saturday 5pm cst. other squad based training is held throughout the week.

sample video of our air squad basic training > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYmM3...ature=youtu.be

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit