New PS Trailer!! - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: i like cheese and sponges
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-03-05, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

Indeed powdy, Thats why i called it poo, Also, Hop on mIRC or contact hamma, he needs you desperately for some site issues!
Old 2003-03-05, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Echo419
Private

that was just an advertisment, it is downloaded somewhere in your comp, it should be in the gigex folder.
Old 2003-03-05, 02:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Sando138
Second Lieutenant

Oh.... Dear... GOD! i am Definetely gonna be a reaver pilot now! that thing is sweet! and is it just me, or did that Vanu in the last scene really try to go all jet-li on the player's hindquarters? it kinda looked like he was trying to give him a fist to the face...
Old 2003-03-05, 02:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
FireFrenzy
Sergeant Major

Originally posted by Lonehunter187
What the hell are you guys talking about!? When I click download it plays a movie for rainbow six 3. How do I play the Planetside movie?
There's gigex for you. I will not install that ad/spy-ware on my machine. A mirror would be greatly appreciated though!
Old 2003-03-05, 02:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Never mind I found something out I'm just stupid.
Old 2003-03-05, 02:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
BLuE_ZeRO
l33t Whore
#manlove op

Originally posted by Sando138
Oh.... Dear... GOD! i am Definetely gonna be a reaver pilot now! that thing is sweet! and is it just me, or did that Vanu in the last scene really try to go all jet-li on the player's hindquarters? it kinda looked like he was trying to give him a fist to the face...
I didn't know the Vanu kung-fu was so expert.
Old 2003-03-05, 02:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Buck
Private

Cool simmah down now

If you guys read the fine print under the download button you will see that you can just type "no" in the email field to avoid your hassle. Yeah its a marketing tool, but thats what its all about in the states. Ease up on the paranoia, there are many other things in the world, currently, that you should be much more worried about. Download the show and enjoy it my friends, not everything needs to be shat upon just because it can be. Its a KICK ASS trailer to say the least and worth the dl.
Old 2003-03-05, 02:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Streamline
Second Lieutenant

Originally posted by Dravz
Just shows a blank page for me.

Maybe someone will mirror it later.
I think you hit the wrong link. I did something similar. But the correct one is there.
Old 2003-03-05, 03:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Streamline
Second Lieutenant

I plays the R6:RS and SplinterCell ads cuz its still DLing the PS trailer.

Second... you can get adware programs to just delete any eronious materials. Since the Gigex is a new dl the adware will que in on it and it can be easily removed.

Get outs the darkages!!!
Old 2003-03-05, 03:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Buck
Private

a blank page loaded for me as well, then a dl software cue popped up, I hit yes, then a pop-up window came and the dl began after I typed no in the email field.
Old 2003-03-05, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Pingpang
Private

Originally posted by Kalam
Watch the scene very slow, get for and back a few times.
Only concentrate on the Mosquito.
It looks like someones legs are dangling out of it. Probably some unfortunate soldier got stuck trying to hide in the landing gear compartment while trying to hitch a free ride. Judging by the stiffness of the limbs I would have to place the time of death around Feb 22nd. (50 player beta)

Escapees usually get squashed, frozen or suffocate to death trying to hitch a ride on commercial airlcrafts by hiding in the landing gear compartment. That's great that this happens in PS.

Of course I could just be seeing things

Tag 'em n' bag 'em!

www.theninelives.net
Old 2003-03-05, 03:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Pingpang
Private

I got a blank screen when I clicked on the link. So I tried downloading it with a computer without Nortone Internet Security and It worked fine.

hmmmm.....

Tag 'em n' bag 'em!

www.theninelives.net
Old 2003-03-05, 03:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Sando138
Second Lieutenant

Originally posted by 9v.Pingpang
It looks like someones legs are dangling out of it. Probably some unfortunate soldier got stuck trying to hide in the landing gear compartment while trying to hitch a free ride. Judging by the stiffness of the limbs I would have to place the time of death around Feb 22nd. (50 player beta)

Escapees usually get squashed, frozen or suffocate to death trying to hitch a ride on commercial airlcrafts by hiding in the landing gear compartment. That's great that this happens in PS.

Of course I could just be seeing things
you are. if you are seeing anything, you are seeing the barrels for the guns. And it's got rocket launchers and two guns, so it's a Reaver, not a Quito... its a gunship, not a scout craft. more like an F-16 than a lightly armed spyplane.
Old 2003-03-05, 03:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
The Eternal
Sergeant

Be glad I never bothered to get the emote for I'm with stupid. In the Scene where the TR Max is shooting the guy with the shotgun a mosiqito flies by... Thats what he is talking about

Old 2003-03-05, 03:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Sando138
Second Lieutenant

Ohhhh..... wait.... there ARE phantom legs... i have a bitmap of it here...

Its an unfortunate side effect of being an 'advanced student'... i automatically assume everyone is an idiot. i need to get my ego surgically reduced... I was the one with the wrong impression.

Also, sorry for the shifting effect... but if you look hard enough you can see the legs...

EDIT: what is this little '+NC' thing when the player is shooting the max? is that BEP gain?

Last edited by Sando138; 2003-03-05 at 03:52 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion