Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Player Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-06-13, 04:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Corpse
Private

The Dead has arrived!

Greetings all!

New to the whole Planetside thing and very surprised that Corpse was still available as call-sign on these forums (although I had no such luck with my SOE account. )

Gaming history so far generally consists of tactical FPS's, the past 3 years as a member of TAW (A multi-gaming organisation I won't be plugging too much here, until we get an outfit running in PS2 of course. )
I have mostly played Quake Wars and I'm currently playing Nuclear Dawn.
They have a lot of teamwork and often even explicitly require it, resulting in gameplay that generally requires a bit more dedication than the "general masses" are comfortable with, resulting in the games not being overly popular, but with dedicated communities.

For the people interested in knowing the faction that I prefer at the moment, I say to them that the NC have my preference. Considering the "all factions are morally gray" lore, I decided that I liked the equipment origin and the idea behind them (hard hitting, although slow firing, but accurate weapons) of the NC the most.
And I'm pretty sure the lore will grow on me with time passing and people around me indoctrinating me.
Expect me to be tankdriving and sniping when I get to play the game.
And I might actually get some people as far as to follow me into battle.

I am also going to put in some effort into getting TAW to include PS2 in the long list of games that are already being played there. You'll see the recruitment post in the outfit forums if I prove to be successful in due time.
Considering the military command structure that TAW utilises to govern a 1000+ people spread out over numerous games, it should fit in PS2 just fine.

That's it for now, I doubt anyone will bother asking me a question, but if someone does, I'll answer it (if/when I'm capable of doing so of course...)

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Player Introductions