Doesn't PSU Deserve credit? - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Don't pull that pin.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-28, 07:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #76
VashLash
Private

Originally Posted by keaoi
To preserve some sort of dignity? Some sort of pride? To keep the hits and 5star ratings coming? I'm pretty sure its one of them. Just edit your first post, seeing as how it is the first thing to be seen on the thread, and no implication that PSU is even involved is even made until half way down the page.

You may be safe with your oh so high quality company of the OF, but here everyone see's what your doing, and you still refuse to fix it. You cant just close your eyes and hope it goes away. You fucked up, and still won't admit it or apoligise for it. Grow up.
Wow, what the hell is wrong with you? I was going to fix them after the first post on the OF from a PSU guy but then came here and saw this thread. I was planning to change it, but now I am going to keep it like that because it seems to make you so...damn...angry. Calm the fuck down. And what the hell didnt I "admit"? There is NOTHING TO ADMIT. How can you compare "growing up" with my posts? Doesnt make sense, stop trying to sound smart please. I also didnt fuck up in anything, just posted something that I didnt even know was property of PSU.

People on OF may be idiots....

But there are some on PSU (keaoi) who are just nothing but strange.....
Old 2004-04-28, 07:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #77
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by VashLash
...I was going to fix them after the first post on the OF from a PSU guy but then came here and saw this thread. I was planning to change it, but now I am going to keep it like that because it seems to make you so...damn...angry.
Erm..this just shows how immature you are.
Someone pointed out your mistake but you refrain from correcting it because you wanted to provoke more people.

I also didnt fuck up in anything, just posted something that I didnt even know was property of PSU.
Second mistake, if you were smart enough you would of asked the person who you got the file form, and if you didn't know.
say you don't know who the author is

It's common sense, as well as polite.
It doesn't hurt to have manners, in every situation.
Even when your about to kill someone.

People on OF may be idiots....

But there are some on PSU (keaoi) who are just nothing but strange.....
Strange? No the definition of Strange will always be Sputty. He is the current benchmark, i would of said Ogge but he's gone and buried so Sputty has to do.

lots of strange to Sputty!

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-04-28, 07:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #78
keaoi
Master Sergeant

lol, thanks Onizuka.

yeah, he kinda proved my point there didnt he? thanks for the laugh. your by no means pissing me off at all, its not my stuff you stole (stolen material, given to you, or stolen by you is still just that, stolen).

and bash me all you want, but no matter how you look at this, your still an idiot. im pretty sure that you had NO intention of giving PSU credit. your only here to try and clear your "good" name, without sacraficing your 4star post rating.

but by all means, keep it coming. it humors me.
Old 2004-04-28, 07:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
VashLash
Private

I dont care about my rating on the forums. I shared those files because I thought they were funny.

If I am some how humoring you, thats fine because I dont really care. You need to calm down and not be so agressive.
Old 2004-04-28, 07:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #80
keaoi
Master Sergeant

I dont care about my rating on the forums. I shared those files because I thought they were funny.
yet the post is still unchanged. funny as it is, your actions dont justify your words. change the post, and it all ends.
Old 2004-04-28, 08:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #81
VashLash
Private

Um, No. You are making this such a big deal. How does not caring about a rating and sharing things with the OF "community" not justify my actions? Not caring about a rating and sharing funny things with a group of people has nothing to do with editing my post. Only reason I am not editing it is because you are being so childish and hostile/agressive.
Old 2004-04-28, 09:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #82
ZionsFire
Lieutenant Colonel

This thread makes Morbo's insides burn with laughter. Pathetic humans.
Old 2004-04-28, 09:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #83
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by ZionsFire
This thread makes Morbo's insides burn with laughter. Pathetic humans.

Kittens give Morbo gas.

-For tonight's debate, we have, pathetic human #1, pathetic human #2, and my good friend Richard Nixon.
-Thanks, Morbo hows the family?
-buligerant and numerous.
Old 2004-04-29, 02:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #84
Thorex
Private

Generally speaking if it wasn't posted on the planetside OF I think the situation may be a little different.

*shrug*

Fact is it came from PSU. You didn't know it would bother them to post it on the OF without their consent. Now you do.

It's not that difficult...
Old 2004-04-29, 02:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #85
EkatheKilla
Private

No.

You smelly canadians...

What everything has an odor... odor = smell... therefor everything is technically smelly...
Old 2004-04-29, 10:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #86
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by EkatheKilla
No.

You smelly canadians...

What everything has an odor... odor = smell... therefor everything is technically smelly...
wow. that came right out the blue. That's a first class derailment, well done.

I think....

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-04-29, 11:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #87
Ghryphen
PSU Code Monkey

Originally Posted by Hamma
This thread officially sucks now.
Agreed

Twitter | Dragon Wolves
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion