Official PS Wish List - Page 15 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Better than sex. Well, fat sex atleast.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-07-18, 06:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #211
ViperGTS
Banned

wait has that been said already? im to lazt to look thourh all 4 pages of this tread only the 1st and last
Old 2003-07-18, 06:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #212
ViperGTS
Banned

wow 15 friggen pages godamnit people really want new things in the game hahahahahahahahahaha
Old 2003-07-18, 08:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #213
Madcat170
Sergeant

Id like to see this for a 1 point cert for CR 2 +

Command Belt

Gives Extra Pistol slot with a CUD in it (cannot be changed out)

Mechs= No
Old 2003-07-18, 08:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #214
ViperGTS
Banned

MECHS=YES DAMNIT
Old 2003-07-18, 08:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #215
ViperGTS
Banned

ya no what planet side needs? a troop transport the has 500 horse power and can go 210 mile per hour what im a talkin about you ask? the DODGE VIPER GTS COUPE THE GREATEST CAR EVER CREATED BY ANY ONE EVER!!!!
Old 2003-07-18, 09:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #216
Hexen
Sergeant

I dunno about huge mechs, but I wouldn't mind seeing some properly sized mechs (about a little taller than a base wall). Would be cool.
Old 2003-07-18, 10:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #217
ViperGTS
Banned

HUGE MECHS DAMNIT I WANT HUGE MECHS IT WOULD BE AWSOME!!!!!!!
Old 2003-07-18, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #218
Mad Bomber
Private

when getting to br20 and cr5 things will get repetative so to fix the solution every 2 weeks to a month and one more br and cr but it will take the 2 weeks to a month to get. i am saying this because as new vehicles and wepaons are added u need some extra certs to by them if u really like them but when u are specialized in a certain area u have to unlearn a couple of things and then get what u want.

Earlier in the thread i posted about how they need more rivers/lake all over the conts and have bridges a command point and collapsable and i like that idea, DOES ANY ONE ELSE LIKE IT?

Add a plane with a open cockpit so all of us reinforced exo suits can fly to places faster. It could be a mosq with dual guns but no rocket pods like the reaver and travel a bit slower than the mosq but faster then the reaver. They need to make dog fights happen more by adding sky bases that can only be accesed by planes. ALSO CAN ANYONE SAY FLYING AMS'. it could fly to the highest point it can then deploy and when it is deployed it can be only deployed for 4-7min. When deployed it can be just like and ams except a pad comes from the bottom so when u spawn u dont fall to the ground, then u get ur stuff and jump off (this is why they should add PARACHUTES). after the 4-7min is up it undeployes and drops toward the ground because it some what RAN OUT OF GAS.
Old 2003-07-19, 03:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #219
Smaug
Lieutenant Colonel

Yeah i want some more water with no bridges around. I don't get to use the cool boat mode of my del enough :P. Also the del needs to go faster in water. It slows from 75 on land to 22 in water... shitty.
Old 2003-07-19, 10:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #220
Tubblers
Private

I like the idea of heavy tanks. I want like a whole sqaud operating something. Let's turn the game into the friggin Power Rangers. And they can practice it in the VR driving area. Like VR Troopers. That show was so awesome! Anyways, I wanna see huge airships and mobile towers. Something crazy that'll get noobs to crap themselves, and hardened leaders to weap in joy, or something gay like that.
Old 2003-07-20, 11:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #221
ViperGTS
Banned

Old 2003-07-20, 02:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #222
Ravenblade
Corporal

Wish List

I think there should be like a 1 or 2 point certification for throwing your knife. You would have to be able to pick your knife up again after throwing it though, or it wouldnt be that good of a cert.

The darkness dwells in Durin's halls;
The shadow lies upon his tomb
In Moria, in Khazad-d�m.
But still the sunken stars appear
In dark and windless Mirrormere;
There lies his crown in water deep,
Till Durin wakes again from sleep.

-=< The Lone Boar >=-
Old 2003-07-20, 11:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #223
Hexen
Sergeant

What if you miss, can your enemy pick up your knife and throw it back at you?

That'd be pretty funny.
Old 2003-07-21, 02:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #224
SumYungGui
Staff Sergeant

they need something that's a one point cert. just, something, anything. you look at your near perfect BR20 char and see that one point just sitting there. it's all alone in a big cruel world with no friends, and you sure as hell aren't gonna break up the parties some of your other certs are having just to include him. but he's still all alone.
Old 2003-07-21, 06:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #225
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion