looking for NC Waterson reaver outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Donate money for Hamma's new webcam!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2013-06-04, 05:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
simmi
Private

looking for NC Waterson reaver outfit

Hi guys,

As all of you know flying by yourself is one of the hardest things to do in this game and to be able to accomplish anything with it. Usually the elite pilots will fly by themselves to hunt down ESFs, but that's about it. You can't really survive too long flying by yourself if you are an average pilot or get much done in regards to taking out tanks or other ESFs that are hovering over bases and spawn killing our allies.

Recently I usually invite people that I see flying to a squad and we fly together. It's a completely different experience and very enjoyable as you see your xp/hour increase. Basically the reason is you can do hit and run AND kill people instead of just damage them because the pods are just not strong enough to be able to take out tanks in one pass and by the second pass they either hide, repair or have AA ready to take you down. With two or three pilots timing their attack and focusing on one tank, it will go down 80-90% of the time unless you get hit by major flak. Today me and 2 of my buddies took out a skyguard in one pass.

It's also much better for dogfighting since you won't get ganked because your buddies will let you know if there is someone on your tail or help you get them off your tail. You can even use bait tactics to lure pilots into a squad of ESFs.

I usually have friends that I play with, but there are still many hours where none of them are online.

I'M LOOKING FOR NC PILOTS ON WATERSON SERVER TO FLY TOGETHER IN GROUPS OF 3-5 AND TEAR DOWN ALL AIR AND TANKS THAT WE SEE.

I sometimes play 2-10am PST or 5-12pm PST.
I'm a pretty experienced reaver pilot.
I like killing tanks and all air.
I play a lot at the moment.
This is my character name: simmi18.
I'm already in an outfit, but they are not that many members, but if you guys have what I want then I'll switch to yours.
Old 2013-06-04, 06:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: looking for NC Waterson reaver outfit

You should check us out. We have several pilots that hate flying alone so much they won't even log in sometimes lol.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit