Israel - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Planetside: Making you upgrade since 2002
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-07-12, 02:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
MightyMan
Corporal

Re: Israel

Originally Posted by Neurotoxin View Post

Oh you mean those cages. Which are basically waiting lines, just like the ones in which you stand when you want to get to the vendor in the shop.
You see, those are borders between two autonomic territories- Israel and the Palestinian national authority. You know, just like between the USA and Mexico, or just any damn country. Israeli citizens go through the same when they want to get to the Palestinian territory.
Those waiting lines exist only to check if those who cross the borders have illegal shipment on them (AKA guns bombs things like that. You can not blame Israel for doing this, and it is the same thing USA does on her borders).
Old 2012-07-11, 10:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
GODMOLLY
Private

Just wanted to say I support Israel with everything and always have. They are America's close ally and we will be side by side in an attack if Iran does not comply with everything going on.

PS. I love Iran on how they say they would demolish the US Navy, which right there makes them seem weak. After the loss of the RQ-170 and saying that they brought it down by "hacking" it basically makes them look like complete fools, how drones and GPS works they can't "Hack" it the way they claim.
Old 2012-07-11, 11:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Vreki
Corporal

You will also notice that none of their arabic brothers care for the palestinians. They are either considered troublemakers or tools.
Old 2012-07-12, 02:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Figment
Lieutenant General

So Canadians are corralled into the USA through tight cages?

Indeed.

Old 2012-07-12, 04:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Vreki
Corporal

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
So Canadians are corralled into the USA through tight cages?
They will be if they try to enter the USA from Mexico:

Also bear in mind that they USA simply can not have as tight cages, since a large portion of their own citizens would be unable to squeeze through.
Old 2012-08-11, 04:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Kyonye
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by Vreki View Post
Also bear in mind that they USA simply can not have as tight cages, since a large portion of their own citizens would be unable to squeeze through.
Oh man that made me laugh. It's so true. Every time I see an extremely overweight person, I cringe. I am well versed in physical education, and I always offer FREE consultation/help to anyone who wants to lose weight and better themselves... never happens. It also doesn't help that I live in Texas and they currently have two cities on the top 10 list. Surprised they aren't on the top 10 states list.

As for this debate. I'm pro-Israel. I understand that both sides can be placed at fault. In terms of media coverage, they tend to be more sympathetic towards the Palestinians. Many times articles are printed without ultimate fact checking.

Overall, that is the current model of world media. Lie first, continue to ignore facts.

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2012-07-12, 08:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Necronile
Sergeant

MightMan
You basicly explained what I wanted to explain to people here in a different thread a while ago,but I couldn't due problems with my english.
Kol Hakavod
Old 2012-07-12, 12:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Old 2012-07-12, 12:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
MightyMan
Corporal

Originally Posted by Warborn View Post
I give up. Fuck it.
You won the debate, now please don't post anything on this thread ever again, thanks! ya douche-poop

I will not have access to internet for the next 3 weeks (I am dead serious), so I will not be able to reply this thread. I will necro bump this thread after I have my Internets, and we will all have fun again!
Old 2012-07-12, 04:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Except that Israel can't even stay within the confines of the lands taken from others and given to the soon-to-be Israelis. Conquered peoples having their lands taken from them isn't such a new thing. We have plenty of reserves here in Canada, especially where I'm from, where little Anishnaabek enclaves exist as semi-sovereign groups.

But even that isn't enough for Israel. Settlements continue to be built, Palestinians displaced, and the ultra-zionists pandered to with total disregard for the rule of law. So it's not just a historical territorial thing, it's an ongoing, active seizure of land by Israel and the repression of Palestinian territories to such an extent that nearly half of them are unemployed, and live on only a couple dollars a day.

This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-07-13, 02:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Meh.

Last edited by Malorn; 2012-09-11 at 02:30 AM.
Old 2012-07-13, 02:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

I'm pretty sure I didn't see any.

Old 2012-07-13, 04:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
Lot of anti-semite bigots here.
There is, as with so many other topics, more than one side to consider.
I always find it odd when some people label those who criticise Isreal as anti-semite.
Then again those who support Israel shouldn't be labeled as pro-semite either.
Isreal isn't a theocracy, so...

Personally I don't feel any hate or love towards any country, including my own. I find it really hard to be surprised by any acts of cruelty, performed by any groups of people. Why? Because humans are human in nature, and unless the historical tomes I've read were all filled with lies I'm pretty sure that it' safe to conclude that we humans are right nutters.
I guess that leaves me with this surmise. Israel is just as ffed up as basicly every other country, all of them have skeletons in their respective closets, and just as unwilling to acknowledge it.

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2012-07-13 at 04:24 PM.
Old 2012-07-13, 04:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Yes, and all **** who are critical of the Israeli government are also anti-semitic and bigoted against themselves. Stunning logic.

Last edited by Warborn; 2012-07-13 at 04:28 PM.
Old 2012-07-13, 08:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Figment
Lieutenant General

Just like we all hate America?

You're not really good at this criticaster analysis thing, are you?

You also do realise that critique on Israel is not critique on ****, right?

And even if you would hate Israel - which people here do not, they just think they misbehave - then you still wouldn't hate **** per se. Just because **** are in charge of Israel doesn't mean you blame every *** for the actions of the government of Israel. Maybe you didn't know this Malorn, but not only isn't every *** in Israel part of its government, but there's also **** living in other nations.

So unless you can find one quote from any person in this thread that says that **** in general, regardless if they're israeli or not, are somehow evil or can find any other degenerating term, then I think you owe some people here an apology for insulting them with supposed bigotry and supposed anti-semitism.

Sounds fair enough?

Last edited by Figment; 2012-07-13 at 08:56 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum