Daily stats website pls - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I swear I didn't know she was three!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2011-11-17, 06:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
mbarrett
Banned

Smile Daily stats website pls

does anyone remember www.planetsidestats.net ? I thought this was an awesome website for planetside where we could check our daily kills/xp etc but rev had to take down the website due to the lack of support he got from the previous dev team . I would like to see a daily stats website for planetside 2 because its cool way to see the top 100 players and outfits and its a good way to see your performance over a week or month . I hope we get another site like planetsidestats.net and not a feature like in BF3 where you can only check yours and a friends profile stats .http://comms.planetsidesyndicate.com...splay.php?f=49
Old 2011-11-17, 06:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Crazyduckling
First Sergeant

Re: Daily stats website pls

they have said they will be exporting a bunch of stuff so that these sites will exist.

its all good.

also, this time around there will probably be mobile apps.
Old 2011-11-17, 06:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
TacosWLove
Master Sergeant

I second this motion! However I hope they are better bout PS2 and we can always get them directly from SOE. But as long as I can check eet, im happy...
Old 2011-11-17, 07:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
xSquirtle
Staff Sergeant

But guys, don't you know all the wanna be leaders and zerg fits hate these stats, because it miraculously destroys game play and does not focused team base .
Old 2011-11-17, 08:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
SKYeXile
Major General

aslong as you cant *** of smurf out the stats, then sure...or you can...but get banned.

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL
Old 2011-11-18, 11:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Mastachief
Contributor
Major

There are already a few indevelopement
Old 2011-11-18, 11:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Death2All
Major

Misc Info

Oh yes, please a stats website please. I'm not really a statwhore myself, but I did appreciate that site when it was still running. I would really like to see the return of the days, weeks and monthly killer. It was really neat to see who was kicking the most ass.

Death2AllVS/TR/NC
Rekeer
AliENaTiON
Old 2011-11-18, 11:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
mbarrett
Banned

Planetsidestats.net was a awesome website . I hope we get another stat tracking website like this . maybe the devs will give us a daily stats website similar to this one . it would be a nice feature
Old 2011-11-18, 11:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by xSquirtle View Post
But guys, don't you know all the wanna be leaders and zerg fits hate these stats, because it miraculously destroys game play and does not focused team base .
When the old stats site was up I would be checking it daily to see how my outfit was doing; mainly to check on our peak times, bases captured and outfit points earned.

Really good resources for both individuals and outfits.
Old 2011-11-18, 11:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Hamma
PSU Admin

This time around there will be more data provided in a better form most of the old sites relied on screen scraping to get their data. This time we will have API's and XML feeds I am sure.

Not to mention an SOE site that will probably have data, I am sure they are paying attention to battlelog.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2011-11-18, 05:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
SKYeXile
Major General

Originally Posted by DviddLeff View Post
When the old stats site was up I would be checking it daily to see how my outfit was doing; mainly to check on our peak times, bases captured and outfit points earned.

Really good resources for both individuals and outfits.
We recruited from the stats...

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL
Old 2011-11-19, 12:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Coreldan
Colonel

Is PSU going to step up and have some stats for PS2? Why bother with all kinds of site, PSU is all we need! Hell, I see myself spending more time here than most likely any official forum in the future.

As for stat tracking in general. I sorta dislike Battlelog. It sorta makes me play for the stats instead of just the good old fun. I'm sorta hesitant to do funny and stupid things (In BF2, me and an IRL friend would take jets to the enemy main base carrier (US) and do all kinds of fun things to the unsuspecting players, not spawn killing, but other kind of funny stuff) cos I'm too worried over screwing up my K/D or something else.

I'm not saying not to include stats into PS2, the above is just my personal issue. And if those stats arn't forced down your throat, it's more than OK. You can't even get to play BF3 without seeing how badly you got your ass handed to you the last time

Core - Lieutenant | HIVE | Auraxis
Visit us at http://www.wasp-inc.org and YouTube
Old 2011-11-19, 01:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
mbarrett
Banned

back when planetsidestats.net was up and running for planetside it was awesome . it just made the game 10 times better because everyone was scraping it out to get on the daily leader board and it was a good way to see the best players of that day and the best outfits of that day , not only that its a good way to monitor your overall performance over a week/month . The stats feature for battlefield 3 battlelog is poor because there are no daily stats . I think this would be awesome for planetside 2 and i would like to see daily stats return
Old 2011-11-19, 01:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Coreldan
Colonel

I didn't play back then, but what happened to it? Did SoE stop providing the info or did the site just go down with the playerbase or something?

Would it still be possible (even if not really worth it) to get those stats?

Core - Lieutenant | HIVE | Auraxis
Visit us at http://www.wasp-inc.org and YouTube
Old 2011-11-19, 01:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
mbarrett
Banned

Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
I didn't play back then, but what happened to it? Did SoE stop providing the info or did the site just go down with the playerbase or something?

Would it still be possible (even if not really worth it) to get those stats?
the previous dev team failed miserably to support planetsidestats.net and it was when they combined werner markov and emerald into the new Gemini server which screwed up this awesome website and the lack of support for planetsidestats.net was a joke and in the end rev who set this website up decided to finish it due to the lack of support he got from the previous dev team .
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion