Current Events: Loyal Soldier Plan Ends Tomorrow, SOE Live Tourney, & Roadmap Updates - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where all Planets, have... ummm... sides....
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-05-31, 05:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
ItZMuRdA
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Misc Info
Current Events: Loyal Soldier Plan Ends Tomorrow, SOE Live Tourney, & Roadmap Updates

Hey guys,

Just a quick spur-of-the-moment current events video that I decided to put up on a lot of the things happening in the PlanetSide 2 world lately. I mostly wanted to remind people to change their subscriptions (if they might have forgotten to do so) before the Loyal Soldier Plan ends tomorrow, but I also included some other stuff on SOE Live Tournaments, Roadmap Updates, the next mini Game Update that we will be seeing next week, and tonight's Friday Night Ops. I wasn't going to make a post for this, but I figured maybe someone would see it and it would remind them to do something!

Also, Brasse just reminded me that today is the deadline for registering for SOE Live Player Panels as well, so add that to the list!

Old 2013-05-31, 05:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Dreamcast
Major

Re: Current Events: Loyal Soldier Plan Ends Tomorrow, SOE Live Tourney, & Roadmap Upd

Does the membership stack with the free loyal membership?

So I actually buy the subscription Im gonna get lvl 2 of membership because I was lvl 1 for free?
Old 2013-05-31, 05:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
AThreatToYou
Major

Re: Current Events: Loyal Soldier Plan Ends Tomorrow, SOE Live Tourney, & Roadmap Upd

yes.
Old 2013-05-31, 05:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
ItZMuRdA
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Dreamcast View Post
Does the membership stack with the free loyal membership?

So I actually buy the subscription Im gonna get lvl 2 of membership because I was lvl 1 for free?
That's a really good question! I don't know for certain, but I'm thinking it might, as I know people who had unsubscribed last month got reactivated at their previous membership level.

If you buy the 3 month committment for $9.99, by the way, you would get 3 levels of membership. So you'd either get boosted up to level 3 or 4 -- I do know that for sure, as I bought 6 month at release and instantly had Auraxium membership.

Old 2013-05-31, 06:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
DirtyBird
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

FWIW I had 6mths and renewed with the 3mths and the 50% bonus carries over instead of starting out again at 35%.

Remember as per the membership page:
The amount you earn resets completely if you cease membership for over a month.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion