PSU: It will Jack your Hammer.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Old 2004-03-04, 09:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Heavygain
Lieutenant Colonel

ATACs

One of the divsions of CDL is ATACs, i cant remember what it stands for but i know it is Air something or other. It is one of many to come of my fan fics about the divsions of CDL.

Peacemaker veered left and thrusted the air brake. A purple and teal reaver blew past him and into his sights. Peacemaker laced the sky with lead that peppered the aircraft causing the detonation of its right engine, sending it plummeting towards the ground in a thick cloud of flame and devilish smoke. He looked around at the bunched clouds and his sqaud. They worked together as one as they domonated the sky. Peacemaker smiled, he was intensly proud of his 7 man sqaudron. Duffman, himself, Heavygain, Strygun, Legendary Saiyan, ChaosLord, and Lunarwarrior. "Delta formation, were headed over Seth boys!" He shouted to his sqaud. They slid into a crisp and perfect "V" formation and cleaved through the sky. Bellow them were fatigued battle plains stained red and black from the bombs, grenades, and blood, only a handful of things moved, all of them being CDL. These lands were right ouside of the Seth spere of influence and were very, very famous for being overly familiar with CDL. Foxholes, bunkers, and craters blanketed The dragonwolves perfectly for their survival.
Old 2004-03-04, 09:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Geist
Lieutenant Colonel

Pretty good. Keep it up.
Old 2004-03-04, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Wewt. ATACS owns all. (Advanced Tactical Airial Combat Squadron) Keep it up heavy.
Old 2004-03-04, 09:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Heavygain
Lieutenant Colonel

Yay! boss sez i dun good!
Old 2004-03-05, 11:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Heavygain
Lieutenant Colonel

Mess with the best die like the rest.

"Break formation and engage group formations Alpha and Delta" Peacemaker shouted. Immedialty they broke off into two groups. Duffman, Peacemaker, Legendary saiyan, and Chaoslord swung left and created another "arrow" and Heavygain, Strygun, and Lunarwarrior did the same to the right. "Okay, delta sqaud, pull up high and dive bomb technique" Lunarwarrior demmanded of his part of the sqaud. The three shot up into a 90* angle and eased into a direct dive. "Open fire" Lunar told them with a hint of pleasure. At once the 20MM bullets erupted from the reavers and plummeted toward the unexpecting vanu. "Delta sqaud, I am counting a force of 19 enemy aircrafts, 9 are mositoes and the rest are reavers, extreme caution is advised." Peacemaker reported to delta sqaud. "Alpha sqaud, clasic flank and take them out from there darkside" Peace commanded alpha sqaud. They pulled hard east and held direction for about a 2000m then turned back towards the battle. "Spread formation, hold fire until they notice delta" Peace told his sqaud. They all spread out perfectly spaced at about 15m from one another spread horazontally from the battle.

Lunar veered right from the flaming reaver and assisted Heavygain. a barage of bullets tore through the air not 10m away from him. He pulled the airbrake and pulled left on the air brake just in time to see 5 reavers begin firing away at him. he flared the afterburners and pulled up. He again thrusted the airbrakes and turned towards the now slightly more organized fliers. He unloaded 25 shots straight into the lead fliers rightside engine causing it to go up in flame and twisted metal. It instantly wnet into a violent corscrew towards the ground while the rest of Delta sqaud began tearing apart the leaderless formation. Lunar snapped a look at his aft-side camera and noticed alpha sqaud destroying hte enemy mosquitoes that were scrambling into a very sloppy formation.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction