Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-08, 09:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
PrISM
Staff Sergeant

Re: Best Vanu outfit?

Originally Posted by LegioX View Post
Just seeing what the best Vanu outfit there is.
If by 'best' you mean flamboyantly fabulous, then the obvious choice is Future Crew.
Old 2012-06-08, 10:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Espion
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by KiddParK View Post
the ones that seem most represented on the PSU forums are..

Good to see FC finally being recognized and grouped in with the big boys now, they've worked really hard to improve and earn their place in such elite company.

+1 highly recommend
Old 2012-06-08, 10:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
alienmoose
Corporal

im makin my own outfit called revolt of zoo beasts and it will be the best, pm me to join we have 14 members so far but growing fast. ranks in the outfit are names of animals so top rank is alpha beast or gorilla idk which yet but I still have room for my lietenants positions which will be king cobras if u are interested.

Last edited by alienmoose; 2012-06-08 at 11:02 PM.
Old 2012-06-08, 10:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Originally Posted by bigcracker View Post
Good luck finding a outfit or making your own
well put. If there's anything we can do to help, and by we i mean the VANU, not outfits, then we're all here to help each other. If you're wearing purple, we're here to help... if you're wearing red or blue, then we're also here to help....

...destroy you.

tee hee!

V4L

Last edited by KiddParK; 2012-06-08 at 11:03 PM.
Old 2012-06-10, 03:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Soyokaze
Corporal

Originally Posted by KiddParK View Post
the ones that seem most represented on the PSU forums are..

Again, +1 to the good list and effort there.

I recognize a lot of these names and have fond memories of sitting shoulder to shoulder with them, laughing at sanc-locked NC and TR in their little goldfish bowls. Fact was, when you got those names up there co-operating, there was no question. VS was going to win the game.

As a Xen representative, I think we'd actually be a fan of getting together with representatives from the other leading VS Outfits and really hammering out what sets us apart from each other such that new Vanu can really find their homes.

----

To the OP, I will do as expected and plug my boys. We are very organized. In fact, if you check out our recruitment thread you'll notice that the one bit of trolling we have is from a guy who didn't make it through his applicant phase because he didn't like our strict communication rules. IE: You're free to chatter with your squad, but you're not going to be talking to everyone in the Outfit at one time and if you have a message for those higher up in the chain of command you need to pass it up the ranking structure.

This isn't always the case, of course. It's only during scheduled assaults, wherin our goal (which we usually succeed at) is to conquer the entire map.

That being said, I do think it illustrates our playstyle and why some folks wouldn't like Xen, preferring a more casual group. Our goal remains to be effective, not large. The fact that this approach has still earned us an impressive number of like-minded warriors is just about the best praise I think can be levied our way.

Soyokaze - dedicated Galaxy pilot, dedicated Xen of Onslaught member, & dedicated Vanu

Last edited by Soyokaze; 2012-06-10 at 03:18 AM.
Old 2012-06-10, 08:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Aldman
Second Lieutenant

If you're set on playing as VS, XoO gets my vote as a die-hard NC. Some of my most memorable fights were against Xen players.
Old 2012-06-11, 03:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
SKYeXile
Major General

Originally Posted by Espion View Post
Good to see FC finally being recognized and grouped in with the big boys now, they've worked really hard to improve and earn their place in such elite company.

+1 highly recommend
If you guys upped your homo you might be able to make the A list.

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL
Old 2012-06-11, 06:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
If you guys upped your homo you might be able to make the A list.
I think i speak for the entire clan when i say we're a-ok being overlooked for that particular list.
Old 2012-06-11, 07:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Originally Posted by Soyokaze View Post
As a Xen representative, I think we'd actually be a fan of getting together with representatives from the other leading VS Outfits and really hammering out what sets us apart from each other such that new Vanu can really find their homes.
Agreed. I'd really like to see the Vanu Alliance become something real. There's a forum up over at vanu-soverinty.com where the Sents congregate when not on their own site and I believe AT is there too, though I'm not positive of that.

If we're outnumbered again (i don't know how you guys held up on Emerald, but Markov, we were third quite a bit) then organization will definitely help us win the day... or night this time around also.

I would highly reccomend any Vanu commanders interested in Alliance, even on just a friendly, 'hi im kp, i run the sents, and you would be?' please stop by my profile and say hi. Much like the rest of the list above, we were here for original beta and have fought along side you, be it actually next to in the same server, or on the side of vanu, for nearly a decade now.

Last edited by KiddParK; 2012-06-11 at 07:51 PM.
Old 2012-06-11, 07:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
SKYeXile
Major General

Originally Posted by Dart View Post
I think i speak for the entire clan when i say we're a-ok being overlooked for that particular list.
Although, I hear you guys like to run maxes sometimes, thats more homo than Darkfates record of taking 12 dicks at once. You really should be on this list.

SKYeXile TRF - GM
Old 2012-06-15, 01:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Akadios
Sergeant

Vanu Rangers are back now that Planetside 2 is imminent. We are looking to grow our numbers. Check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=43049

We are very team and organization focused however we are not super serious all the time. If you are looking for something a little less serious the above ideas are good outfits.
Old 2012-06-17, 09:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
MCYRook
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
Darkfates record of taking 12 dicks at once
I wonder how that would even work. Oh the vivid imagery, can't...

Is DF still as cute and firm as he used to?
Old 2012-06-17, 11:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
SKYeXile
Major General

Originally Posted by MCYRook View Post
I wonder how that would even work. Oh the vivid imagery, can't...

Is DF still as cute and firm as he used to?
He found a way....

Not after the record.

SKYeXile TRF - GM
Old 2012-06-19, 01:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Akadios
Sergeant

Vanu Rangers.
Old 2012-06-19, 01:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

Are you looking for a tactical outfit or one that is more relaxed, one that requires you to play all the time or doesn't mind if you only log in once a week, one that requires you to follow orders or doesn't mind if you do your own thing, etc.

My Vindicators are going to be a casual yet tactical outfit in PS2, and like a few others here like GOTR and XoO we are going to have divisions that will include an air focused one.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit