Communication and teamwork within vehicles - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I think I left the keys in the Harrasser again.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2011-07-27, 07:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
CutterJohn
Colonel

Re: Communication and teamwork within veichals

Things I would enjoy:

-A 360 view for the driver so he can keep an eye out for other targets, in case the gunner is too fixated.

-A gunner to be able to give driving suggestions to the driver using the WASD keys. For example, pressing W would pop a small suggestion up on the drivers view to go forward. Pressing A would suggest turning left. This would aid in fast feedback so the driver can position the vehicle properly for the gunner.

-A spot command that announces a vehicle using a voice macro. "Incoming Reaver, 3 o'clock, 400 yards!"
Old 2011-07-27, 07:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
cashfoyogash
Sergeant

Re: Communication and teamwork within veichals

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Things I would enjoy:

-A 360 view for the driver so he can keep an eye out for other targets, in case the gunner is too fixated.

-A gunner to be able to give driving suggestions to the driver using the WASD keys. For example, pressing W would pop a small suggestion up on the drivers view to go forward. Pressing A would suggest turning left. This would aid in fast feedback so the driver can position the vehicle properly for the gunner.

-A spot command that announces a vehicle using a voice macro. "Incoming Reaver, 3 o'clock, 400 yards!"
No to the 360 degree radius as thats kinda like third person for the grunts.

suggestions on where to go should be there to a point. I dont wanna see a W flash on my screen. this should all be done easily with the new voice chat. Also the gunner shouldnt have to do this and should be more of a role for a TC. So tanks should be three spots: driver, gunner, tc.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion