Got 2k station cash, now what? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Please! Not the exo suit! Not teh exosuit!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-08-03, 05:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Corrupted
Private

Got 2k station cash, now what?

I'm a brand new player and I got 2k station cash and it will probably be the only time I can ever get any so I was wondering what EXACTLY to spend it on.

Like I said, brand new player so I am pretty clueless. I still haven't figured out which role I want to focus my Certs on, but for right now I am kind of leaning to medic because they are always useful and seem to still be able to do fair damage? Or engineer but I don't get as many kills on that.

So yeah, just curious what's recommended. If there are things that help all classes or what. I don't want to spend the cash on stuff I wont ever use or stuff that's really not worth the money.

Again only time I'll probably have station cash so I wish to be pretty picky and take my time before I decide.

TY!

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions