Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-08-21, 09:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #91
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

Originally posted by LNS0388
It would appear someone has brought some truth into this post. Sorry Dio, I'm sure you're a great guy IRL and all, but you play the flamemaster while pretending to be this great, civil poster and it's kinda grinding on my nerves, has been for a while. Just my .02 cents.
What a crock of shit. People like you and Tek are proof of the abhorrent public school systems that have allowed you monkeys to escape your kindergarden classes. Although, I'll admit, I'm amazed you mastered your opposable thumbs well enough to type on a keyboard.

The problem this site has encountered is directly proportional to asshat, angst filled teens like yourselves who build up your pea size egos by insulting people on the internet, because you realize you'd get your ass handed to you if you were to open that zit infested face of your's to anyone in the real world. You little shits deserve a good banning, beating, and lesson in the pitfalls of blinding ignorance.

You've got alot of nerve to spout blatent, baseless claims against anyone, especially about trolling. I'd count both of you as trolls, but you're much, much too degenerate to even honor with the title of troll, as at least a troll has the cognent ability to realize he's a detriment to society, but it's obvious you primates have yet to come to that plane of self realization.

Dio's never flamed anyone since he's been here. If you twats had the brains to realize that, you'd shut your holes now. But you're no where near that wise. It's ignorant little punks like yourselves that make people leave PSU, and you owe it to people like hamma, if no one else, to shut your angst filled little holes and come back when you've got hair on the balls you act like you've got; or at least the decency to offer up informative opinions based on fact, and not your elementary reading comprehension skills.

Untill then, shut your punk fuck holes and go dig up a flame of Dio's. You can't do it, cause it doesn't exist. Now make the world a better place and finish off that bottle of Draino.

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum
Old 2003-08-21, 09:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #92
mistled
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

...Visit {BOHICA}...

{BOHICA}: Giving it to Gamers, One Ass Kicking at a Time
Old 2003-08-21, 09:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #93
eMaGyN
Major

omg, i'm glad Nav's my friend.

eMa
Old 2003-08-21, 09:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #94
Saint
Captain

Pwned by Nav.
Old 2003-08-21, 09:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #95
Strygun
Contributor
Major General

and THAT, my friends, is pure ownage.
Old 2003-08-21, 09:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #96
Setari
General

I formally request permissable entry into C.R.A.P. for the simple reason of wishing to join the fight against grabasses better known as F.A.G. et cetera et cetera..

Oh yes and nav that was beautiful
Old 2003-08-21, 09:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #97
Vick
Second Lieutenant

I like Dio. Why do I like him? Because he isnt an asshole to people. Unlike TekDragon.
Old 2003-08-21, 10:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #98
�io
Lieutenant General

Much to everybody on this page so far.
Old 2003-08-21, 11:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #99
mistled
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by Vick
I like Dio. Why do I like him? Because he isnt an asshole to people. Unlike TekDragon.
Exactly. Nicely put.

...Visit {BOHICA}...

{BOHICA}: Giving it to Gamers, One Ass Kicking at a Time
Old 2003-08-21, 11:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #100
TekDragon
Contributor

-

Last edited by TekDragon; 2011-09-28 at 03:04 PM.
Old 2003-08-21, 11:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #101
�io
Lieutenant General

Ok i only read like 6 lines of that cause it was the usual "I'm right no matter what" BS but i still noticed you have yet to show proof of my flaming. I'm sorry you think i'm somehow less mature than you and not as smart but that's your opinion and nothing we can do to change it.

Anyhoo Tek feel free to bash on me if it makes you feel good inside, i'm official leaving this thread behind since there's no point in waiting for you to admit the truth.
Old 2003-08-22, 12:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #102
EineBeBoP
Contributor
Pns Ndabut

Misc Info

Originally posted by {BOHICA}Navaron
What a crock of shit. People like you and Tek are proof of the abhorrent public school systems that have allowed you monkeys to escape your kindergarden classes. Although, I'll admit, I'm amazed you mastered your opposable thumbs well enough to type on a keyboard.

The problem this site has encountered is directly proportional to asshat, angst filled teens like yourselves who build up your pea size egos by insulting people on the internet, because you realize you'd get your ass handed to you if you were to open that zit infested face of your's to anyone in the real world. You little shits deserve a good banning, beating, and lesson in the pitfalls of blinding ignorance.

You've got alot of nerve to spout blatent, baseless claims against anyone, especially about trolling. I'd count both of you as trolls, but you're much, much too degenerate to even honor with the title of troll, as at least a troll has the cognent ability to realize he's a detriment to society, but it's obvious you primates have yet to come to that plane of self realization.

Dio's never flamed anyone since he's been here. If you twats had the brains to realize that, you'd shut your holes now. But you're no where near that wise. It's ignorant little punks like yourselves that make people leave PSU, and you owe it to people like hamma, if no one else, to shut your angst filled little holes and come back when you've got hair on the balls you act like you've got; or at least the decency to offer up informative opinions based on fact, and not your elementary reading comprehension skills.

Untill then, shut your punk fuck holes and go dig up a flame of Dio's. You can't do it, cause it doesn't exist. Now make the world a better place and finish off that bottle of Draino.

WoW. glad i'm not on Nav's bad side.
I agree with some of that, and disagree with other parts.

most of all tho, i think we need some love here. Sputty care to find a kitten or 2?
Old 2003-08-22, 12:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #103
Pilgrim
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Just to help I'l repost the pic of my Kitten Mischief... she makes everyone feel better!

Old 2003-08-22, 12:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #104
Mtx
The Mensa Troll

Originally posted by Hunter-R
Just to help I'l repost the pic of my Kitten Mischief... she makes everyone feel better!

rawr..

Old 2003-08-22, 04:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #105
Sputty
Banned

Bah, I wish I hadn't gone to sleep
My pic still stands, and I'm glad other people came to Dio's aid a bit more
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge