Jackhammer Improvement - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: And you thought you had it bad.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-15, 04:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Venoxile
Second Lieutenant

Jackhammer Improvement

Hey look over here, i'm a newb weeehehehe, look what i can do, i can post stupid threads on weapons in a game i've never played weeeee. Alright i'm done... Anyone think that a good way to improve the jackhammer's range would be to give it a medium range tighter spread option like the scattercannon max has, but not give it the long range super tight spread option of fire?
Old 2003-04-15, 05:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Sando138
Second Lieutenant

best way to improve the jackhammer?
first, you need to make it have a little tighter spread, so that it has an effective range that doesnt spread pellets all around your enemy, hitting everything but your target at 10 feet.
Old 2003-04-15, 05:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
LesserShade
Contributor
Major

It needs to shoot slugs that while in secondary fire you can control their flight path, so that way you can shoot around corners and over walls to hit the infantry that the phoenix doesn't do enough damage to.
Old 2003-04-15, 06:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Subliminal
First Sergeant

I tested the jackhamer alot for like 3 or 4 days, I dont care what others say about me whining. ive tried it and its not worth 4 certs like the damn cheatgun... I mean chaingun. If it had a slug option that was ub3r powerful then i would waste me certs on it. I think they did this because the gauss is the best medium assault weapon, period. It has a 4x zoom and can effectively mess up a chain gun user before you get in their range... usually.
Old 2003-04-15, 06:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Venoxile
Second Lieutenant

If the jackhammer had a medium range medium spread option, I would go reinforced/gauss/jackhammer and dedicate myself to owning chaingun spammers. Of course I wouldn't do that solo, it would be in a 10 man squad, otherwise i'd just get owned by a reaver or a wandering prowler.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion