PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Nerf the Thunderer!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-08-29, 09:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Spider
General

Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition, it is the contingency planning or entailment organizing role that reaches the highest development in Masterminds. Entailing or contingency planning is not an informative activity, rather it is a directive one in which the planner tells others what to do and in what order to do it. As the organizing capabilities the Masterminds increase so does their inclination to take charge of whatever is going on.

It is in their abilities that Masterminds differ from the other Rationals, while in most of their attitudes they are just like the others. However there is one attitude that sets them apart from other Rationals: they tend to be much more self-confident than the rest, having, for obscure reasons, developed a very strong will. They are rather rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population. Being very judicious, decisions come naturally to them; indeed, they can hardly rest until they have things settled, decided, and set. They are the people who are able to formulate coherent and comprehensive contingency plans, hence contingency organizers or "entailers."

Masterminds will adopt ideas only if they are useful, which is to say if they work efficiently toward accomplishing the Mastermind's well-defined goals. Natural leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command of projects or groups, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once in charge, however, Masterminds are the supreme pragmatists, seeing reality as a crucible for refining their strategies for goal-directed action. In a sense, Masterminds approach reality as they would a giant chess board, always seeking strategies that have a high payoff, and always devising contingency plans in case of error or adversity. To the Mastermind, organizational structure and operational procedures are never arbitrary, never set in concrete, but are quite malleable and can be changed, improved, streamlined. In their drive for efficient action, Masterminds are the most open-minded of all the types. No idea is too far-fetched to be entertained-if it is useful. Masterminds are natural brainstormers, always open to new concepts and, in fact, aggressively seeking them. They are also alert to the consequences of applying new ideas or positions. Theories which cannot be made to work are quickly discarded by the Masterminds. On the other hand, Masterminds can be quite ruthless in implementing effective ideas, seldom counting personal cost in terms of time and energy.
Old 2004-08-29, 09:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Rayder
General

Misc Info

INTJ - 67/11/39/1

1% of the total population. One of the Rationals (NT). Usually have original minds and great drive for their own ideas and purposes. In fields that appeal to them, they have a fine power to organize a job and carry it through with or without help. Skeptical, critical, independent, determined, sometimes stubborn. Must learn to yield less important points in order to win the most important.

Live their outer life more with thinking, inner one more with intuition.

Most individualistic, self-confident, pragmatic and independent of all the types. Logical, critical, decisive, determined, often stubborn. Decisions come very easy. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models.

Resemble extraverted thinkers in organizing ability and a tendency to ignore the views and feelings of those who don't agree with them. Tend to drive others almost as hard as they drive themselves. Apt to be effective, relentless reorganizers. Can be efficient executives, rich in ideas. Especially known for making their own rules.
Old 2004-08-29, 09:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

All of these tests are total bullshit. I had to take these off and on over the course of four years, and I learned how to tell it what it wanted to hear for specific types. I came out as introverted... yeah fucking right. Then I came out extroverted... I've taken variations of the same type of test where it rates you as Driver, Persuader, Maintainer, and Analyzer. My first test came out Persuader, my second test came out Analyzer, and my third one came out Driver.

It's all a matter of knowing what answers it wants for specific types.
Old 2004-08-29, 10:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Mango
First Lieutenant

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
78 11 33 33
Old 2004-08-29, 10:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Hayoo
Contributor
PS Idea Lab

No matter how many times I take those tests I always score both INFJ and INTJ, a.k.a. complex, quiet, imaginative, idealistic perfectionist.

I object to that assessement. I'm really a simple, loud, dull, realistic screw-up.

Old 2004-08-29, 11:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

That test is to long, i started fapping halfway through.

Hrm, i guess the test did tell me something. Something i already knew, but something none the less. It tells me i like to masturbate. Kickass
Old 2004-08-30, 07:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Indecisive
Major General

DHITB

Oh wait

ISTP

Like their fellow SPs, ISTPs are fundamentally Performers (note the capital 'P' :-)), but as Ts their areas of interest tend to be mechanical rather than artistic like those of ISFPs, and unlike most ESPs they do not present an impression of constant activity. On the contrary, they lie dormant, saving their energy until a project or an adventure worthy of their time comes along--and then they launch themselves at it. The apparently frenzied state that inevitably ensues is actually much more controlled than it appears--ISTPs always seem to know what they're doing when it comes to physical or mechanical obstacles--but the whole chain of events presents a confusing and paradoxical picture to an outsider.
ISTPs are equally difficult to understand in their need for personal space, which in turn has an impact on their relationships with others. They need to be able to "spread out"--both physically and psychologically--which generally implies encroaching to some degree on others, especially if they decide that something of someone else's is going to become their next project. (They are generally quite comfortable, however, with being treated the same way they treat others--at least in this respect.) But because they need such a lot of flexibility to be as spontaneous as they feel they must be, they tend to become as inflexible as the most rigid J when someone seems to be threatening their lifestyle (although they usually respond with a classic SP rage which is yet another vivid contrast to their "dormant," impassive, detached mode). These territorial considerations are usually critical in relationships with ISTPs; communication also tends to be a key issue, since they generally express themselves non-verbally. When they do actually verbalize, ISTPs are masters of the one-liner, often showing flashes of humor in the most tense situations; this can result in their being seen as thick-skinned or tasteless.

Like most SPs, ISTPs may have trouble with rote and abstract classroom learning, which tend not to be good measures of their actual intelligence. They tend, sometimes with good reason, to be highly skeptical of its practical value, and often gravitate towards classes in industrial arts; part-time vocational/ technical programs can be useful to even the college-bound ISTP. In terms of careers, mechanics and any of the skilled trades are traditional choices, and those ISTPs with strong numerical as well mechanical gifts tend to do extremely well in most areas of engineering. Working as paramedics or firefighters can fulfill the ISTP need to live on the edge; they are at their best in a crisis, where their natural disregard for rules and authority structures allows them to focus on and tackle the emergency at hand in the most effective way.

ISTPs with more sedate careers usually take on high-risk avocations like racing, skydiving, and motorcycling. While aware of the dangers involved, they are so in touch with the physical world that they know they can get away with much smaller safety margins than other types.
Old 2004-08-30, 07:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Your Type is
WTFC
Who The Fuck Cares
Strength of the preferences %
13 7 69 42

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
-slightly annoyed
-easily pissed off
-always doubting others
-rude

Edit: this isn't pointed at anybody I just had to do it
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2004-08-30, 07:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Wraithlord
Second Lieutenant

INTP

infernus is one, look at his

except mine is

STRONG introvert
1 point more than S in N
STRONG thinker
STRONG perciever

this is based of the real test I took 2 years ago

+++++DATE: - Jungfrost polar base (Bernheart), 128.M41
Old 2004-08-30, 07:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
MrPaul
Major

Originally Posted by Everay
sorta like triggar, but i dont always go on experience, i go on what i think would work.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge