PSU: <3
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-09, 07:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
NebulaNine
Private

Hopeful Medic Looking For Outfit

Hoping to get into Planetside 2 soon and would like to have a basis of players that I can look to for advice, help, and general comradeship. I love playing as a team-oriented Medic in games like BF3 and would like to know if any small outfits (about 10 people, not sure if that is common) would be interested in picking me up (figuratively speaking).

Edit:Taken!

Last edited by NebulaNine; 2012-08-31 at 04:11 PM.
Old 2012-06-09, 07:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Greeniegriz
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

Misc Info

666th Devil-Dogs want you!

www.planetside-devildogs.com

Cheers.

Sent from here using Tapatalk 2

PSU Folding Team - Join Today!
Don't follow me on Twitter
Old 2012-06-09, 07:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
NebulaNine
Private

Re: Hopeful Medic Looking For Outfit

Are the Devil Dogs a NC-Strict outfit? I do not deal with those criminal scum.
Old 2012-06-09, 07:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Greeniegriz
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

Misc Info

Lol they are NC yes. Didn't see your faction preference.

Cheers.

Sent from here using Tapatalk 2

PSU Folding Team - Join Today!
Don't follow me on Twitter
Old 2012-06-09, 10:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Top Sgt
Sergeant Major

I am not sure if small units are your hard requirement or not.. But check out TRG.. Were a special Ops helljumper group specializing in Airborne Raids.

Click the TRG logo in my signature and read our recruitment information and if you wanna run with the Bigdawgs. Go to our website and fill out an application.

Good luck either way son

TR

Old 2012-06-09, 10:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Zidane
Sergeant Major

Hello NebulaNine!

We are larger than 10 people but we are always looking for more people. Just because we are larger does not mean you cant play with a smaller squad within the outfit Feel free checking out our recruitment thread!

P.S. DEATH TO ALL NC AND VS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

http://cyberneticpunks.com/forums/f52/recruitment-6463/
Old 2012-06-10, 11:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
NebulaNine
Private

Drats! I probably should have included that I am 15 years of age, looks like the TRG will have to wait another two years to able to use my assets.
Old 2012-06-11, 08:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

You can read all these big long posts from people who want to talk about their outfit (some of whom didn't even bother to see what faction you are), or you can simply go sign up with BWC.

http://the-bwc.com

'Nuff said.
Old 2012-06-11, 03:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Planetside needs more medics, regardless of the faction.

respect.
Old 2012-06-11, 07:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

We ate him up. He is with us!
Old 2012-06-11, 10:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
NebulaNine
Private

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
You can read all these big long posts from people who want to talk about their outfit (some of whom didn't even bother to see what faction you are), or you can simply go sign up with BWC.

http://the-bwc.com
Firefly does have a valid point, and you yourself (BuzzCutPsycho) said that The Enclave had a high turnover rate. I may just have to look at The Black Widow Company, not necessarily leaving the Enclave just exploring some options.

If I may ask Firefly, how large is your Planetside community currently? How many of you will be Planetside when the sequel comes out?
Old 2012-06-12, 01:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Our current "in-game" Planetside community is roughly two squads, at planned/peak time. Let's face it: the game is dead, and only die-hard nostalgia fans are really REALLY playing. Our members who played Planetside and remain active with BWC is over a hundred. We don't have high turnover - most of our members come to BWC and remain with BWC because we A.) don't treat them like shit or noobs or fodder, B.) offer them the opportunity to excel within and without the organisation, C.) have a thriving, vibrant community that is more like family, and D.) they know we're going to fuck the NC and the VS in the no-no hole with our throbbing cock of Terran Republic justice come Planetside 2. When I say "most of our members" I largely mean about 90% of them have either stayed or continuously return from gaming-inactivity. A large portion of those stay in contact on the forums.

In all honesty, our Planetside 2 contingent will probably be large because we expect BWC members past and present, from all eras, to be active.
Old 2012-06-12, 04:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Madlaps
Corporal

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
Our current "in-game" Planetside community is roughly two squads, at planned/peak time. Let's face it: the game is dead, and only die-hard nostalgia fans are really REALLY playing. Our members who played Planetside and remain active with BWC is over a hundred. We don't have high turnover - most of our members come to BWC and remain with BWC because we A.) don't treat them like shit or noobs or fodder, B.) offer them the opportunity to excel within and without the organisation, C.) have a thriving, vibrant community that is more like family, and D.) they know we're going to fuck the NC and the VS in the no-no hole with our throbbing cock of Terran Republic justice come Planetside 2. When I say "most of our members" I largely mean about 90% of them have either stayed or continuously return from gaming-inactivity. A large portion of those stay in contact on the forums.

In all honesty, our Planetside 2 contingent will probably be large because we expect BWC members past and present, from all eras, to be active.
Quote for truth, I was with BWC way back in the day (not under this name) and probably have the fondest memories gen holding or dropping on bases with them. Only reason I haven't jumped back in is that it was hard getting up at 6am in the morning to play with them, since I'm Australian and have full time job now
Old 2012-06-13, 01:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
spamshot
Private

L3git Tactics is recruiting @ www.L3git.com we are a older group (16+*) most people are 22+

We have 40+ members and we are a relaxed clan.
we will be making squads.10-15

Check are teamspeak3 out if u like IP= VA1.LeetTS.com:10004

look for spamshot
Old 2012-06-14, 10:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
jepaul
First Sergeant

TOXIN

We might not be a good fit for everyone, but a couple of things that are important to me that I found at Toxin were.
  • Organized but not restrictive
  • Friendly but not annoying
  • Expectations without conditions
  • Tools of the trade but no barriers to fun

Outfit Charter
Outfit Recruitment Page

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit