PSU: Where chia pwnz joo
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-10-28, 07:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
GonePostal
Lieutenant Colonel

if you 2 are serious your fucking pussies

going for the balls what are you a female?

packing heat to fight? whats a matter fraid to get hit?

edit: especially if your atleast 180, you can throw your weight around
Old 2003-10-28, 08:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by GonePostal
if you 2 are serious your fucking pussies

going for the balls what are you a female?

packing heat to fight? whats a matter fraid to get hit?

edit: especially if your atleast 180, you can throw your weight around
No. I was just kidding.

And I'm also a blue belt in Tae Kwon Do. Eat sidekick, biatch.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2003-10-28, 08:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
GonePostal
Lieutenant Colonel

ok good, sorry btw, just had to make sure

how many belts up is the blue belt?
Old 2003-10-28, 08:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Neon Apocalypse
Colonel

oh ya well i got a katana, tanto, and wakizashi in my basement, plus a set of throwing knives and a switchblade, im going in ninja style,

cant touch this da na na na ch ch da na ch ch da na ch ch
Old 2003-10-28, 08:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
GonePostal
Lieutenant Colonel

20 $ says that shit breaks when it hits anything more solid than wood
Old 2003-10-28, 08:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Spider
General

Martial arts = teh lose... I mean they teach you all those fancy moves... but down on the street it aint gonna get you shit if they don't combine it with some street fighting...

It's like someone who fights with a sword vs. someone who usually doesnt... the guy without sword training will fight like a blind man swinging like a moron, whilst the trained guy will be able to block hits only coming from people with some training who give elaborate hits... now the two against each other... the guy who swings blindly will have a good chance to hit the guy who's trained cuse he'll be on the defensive.... I know that first hand... now In medieval combat I fight dirty and expertly... or else you won't get a fucking chance to survive the match.
Old 2003-10-28, 08:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

ok good, sorry btw, just had to make sure

how many belts up is the blue belt?
White
High White (white with yellow stripe)
Yellow
High Yellow (yellow with green stripe)
Green
High Green (Green with blue stripe)
Blue
High Blue (Blue with red stripe)
Red
High red (red with black stripe)
Black (several degrees)
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2003-10-28, 08:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
Spider
General

And I have alot of weapons too... most of wich can blow your head off!
Old 2003-10-28, 08:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

So far Hamma and Squeeky are in the lead...
I'm not suprised...but really, anybody who isnt an Admin of Admin Manbitch?

Old 2003-10-28, 08:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
GonePostal
Lieutenant Colonel

thats impressive, i did karate for like 2 years when i was 9 then i did 3 years of boxing

btw spider that made no sense what so ever and your full of shit
Old 2003-10-28, 08:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Neon Apocalypse
Colonel

Originally Posted by Spider
Martial arts = teh lose... I mean they teach you all those fancy moves... but down on the street it aint gonna get you shit if they don't combine it with some street fighting...

It's like someone who fights with a sword vs. someone who usually doesnt... the guy without sword training will fight like a blind man swinging like a moron, whilst the trained guy will be able to block hits only coming from people with some training who give elaborate hits... now the two against each other... the guy who swings blindly will have a good chance to hit the guy who's trained cuse he'll be on the defensive.... I know that first hand... now In medieval combat I fight dirty and expertly... or else you won't get a fucking chance to survive the match.
ok in that case ill bring my 65lb compound bow with hunting tips, and a potato gun, dance bitch
Old 2003-10-28, 08:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

I Can Kill All Of You With My Massive Penis.
Old 2003-10-28, 08:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Spider
General

thats impressive, i did karate for like 2 years when i was 9 then i did 3 years of boxing

btw spider that made no sense what so ever and your full of shit
I understand myself... it's complicated to explain... and explain how I'm full of shit? eh... I do alot of swordsplay and I have my gun permit... your point being?
Old 2003-10-28, 08:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by Spider

I'n that case I'll bring my Steyr Armee Universal Gewehr (AUG). 5.56x45 NATO, 30- or 45-round clip, bullpup design, composite frame, and optical scope.

Yup. Martial arts are your backup.
Old 2003-10-28, 08:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Neon Apocalypse
Colonel

bullshit
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge