PSU: that thing got a hemi?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-12-27, 08:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #76
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

Anyone in San Diego, CA wanna take me airsofting?
Old 2003-12-27, 11:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #77
XxXMaRiNeXxX
Staff Sergeant

Yea, got to the 3rd page and i'm insanely jealous...only problem is, how old do you have to be to play? Im thirteen but a better shot then most, my dad was a green beret in Vietnam and taught me how to shoot, the basics of aiming, etc, but i doubt alot of 20-? year olds would want me playing with them, so are there any leagues for people my age?
Old 2003-12-27, 11:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #78
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Airsoft guns aren't firearms, there may be age restrictions on buying guns but playing is all ages, like paintball.

I wanna go shooting.

With bullets.

At targets.

Soon.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2003-12-28, 12:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #79
XxXMaRiNeXxX
Staff Sergeant

Thanks Aztek, I dont have any problems with getting an Airsoft gun, except price...im gonna go do a google search for leagues in my area.
Old 2003-12-28, 11:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #80
Spider
General

Most leagues will be able to rent some to you. As for age... if your under thirtheen most leagues won't accept you... maturity issues etc. but if you can prove your maturity I'm sure they would be willing to accept you.
Old 2003-12-29, 12:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #81
Mag
Lieutenant Colonel

Wow, didn't know you were that young, you'd probably pass any maturity test they gave you, just don't start yelling poopy or anything. That tends to make people think you're a little immature...
Old 2003-12-29, 05:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #82
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

HeeHee! POOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2003-12-30, 02:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #83
XxXMaRiNeXxX
Staff Sergeant

Sorry bout that Mag, it was late at night, and I was feeling poopy-ish. Blame them awful beans from pop-eyes, they usually taste good, but...not. that. night. yea...
Old 2003-12-30, 09:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #84
ORANGE
First Lieutenant

Screw airsoft paintball forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Old 2003-12-30, 10:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #85
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by Paintballboy
Screw airsoft paintball forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
I don't like extremists like Spider or PaintballBoy. I like both, but have only played paintball.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2003-12-30, 12:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #86
Spider
General

Originally Posted by AztecWarrior
I don't like extremists like Spider or PaintballBoy. I like both, but have only played paintball.
What what? I'm sorry christian fanatic boy what was that?
Old 2003-12-30, 12:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #87
Smaug
Lieutenant Colonel

yes and playing with fake guns and religion are totally related topics
Old 2003-12-30, 12:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #88
Spider
General

No it's because he said he hates extremists... but if you saw a couple of months ago the religious threads that were made .

He was practicly: "Infidel! Thou shalt burn in the fires of hell that burn but do not consume! Now die *insert allalalalalalala sound here*"
Old 2003-12-30, 12:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #89
Smaug
Lieutenant Colonel

But don't you think its a little more tolerable if you feel strongly about a religion than which type of fake gun you play with? Shouting infidel is a little too far but you catch my point.
Old 2003-12-30, 03:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #90
Spider
General

Originally Posted by Smaug
But don't you think its a little more tolerable if you feel strongly about a religion than which type of fake gun you play with? Shouting infidel is a little too far but you catch my point.
INFIDEL! LALALALALALALLALAL! DIE!

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge