Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Site News and Discussions

Old 2003-05-06, 12:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Strygun
Contributor
Major General

Post Q&A With Dave Georgeson

UPDATE: When I posted this you did not have to sign up to view the article. It appears now they have made it so you have to register with them. Unfortunatly I do not know if they will use your email for anything but registering, so register and view the article at your own risk.

ComputerAndVideoGames.com recently interviewed Dave Georgeson, producer of Planetside. It has a good number of questions and a few screenshots to boot. Here's one question and Dave's answer:
CAVG: PlanetSide does sound pretty awesome, coming with first-person shooter combat and vehicle combat on a massively multiplayer scale. You seem very confident that it will meet gamers' expectations once it's released...?

Georgeson: My best answer again refers to the number of beta testers that consistently play the game. If the game wasn't fun, they would be defecting in droves. Instead, we are seeing ever-increasing numbers of players during beta. That's a good thing.

As far as convincing players not in the beta that PlanetSide is good, I suggest that they go talk to other players that are in the beta or read previews online. That's absolutely the best advice I can give to anyone buying a game. If your friends like it, then it's probably good. And if all previews are positive, that's a good indication also. And so far, both are true of PlanetSide.
You can find the full Q&A here.

> > Comment Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Site News and Discussions