If you could have one thing in Planetside? - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: People don't kill people, lasers kill people.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-02-21, 11:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
Kaymon
Master Sergeant

Just to be clear on the issue:

I like the idea of the Airdel. (Just REEKS of irony, doesn't it?)

They just need to give the Gal some serious love. Like triple the armor and speed, replace the 12mm with 35mm (while giving the guns the ability to shoot any aircraft at any angle, none of this blind spot shit) make landing *much* easier, give it an autoland that works even when it's completely empty (instead of the usual crash and burn), and give it an autorecall. (you hit the autorecall and it takes off and flies towards you.

Yea, and a ton of other awesome buffs. Though from the looks of it, the Airdel is everything the people wanted the Galaxy to be.
Old 2004-02-22, 03:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #62
shaizan
Contributor
Corporal

I'd like weather effects and night time. I'd love to see the wind affect flight, for example. More than that I'd like to see the Surge bugs fixed. Although I am not exceedingly confident it can be fixed. If the warping could ever be permanantly remided I'd not be so horribly annoyed with regards to the Jackhammer Surgile assault techniqe.

Oh, I'd also like to see a random chance for guns to jam. Not a big one, mind you, but something to add a touch of risk to fireing a weapon in full auto for long amonts of time without fear of overheat.
Old 2004-02-22, 03:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #63
Dyentious
Private

Surgile change to make it only activate while weapon is holstered.

That would be my vote
Old 2004-02-22, 05:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #64
Otherick
Sergeant Major

I would want to nerf the nerfers
Old 2004-02-22, 05:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #65
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

The biggest Ego Deflator tool Auraxis has ever seen.

I'd use it against many TR CR5's who spam global stuff that is not needed. Collectively bring them all under the same philosophy that I have in regards to defense and going on the offensive. Then run Auraxis into the Red and Black of the Terran Republic. This "Civil unrest" would be quelled in a week. You know what would happen then?

I would win Planetside. Game would be over. DEV's would probably have to nerf myself then. Restart the world and reset all characters back to BR0 CR0.

To the next idiot who says the PS2 Devs do not listen: See this Thread
Old 2004-02-22, 11:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #66
JakeLogan
Major

Originally Posted by Sentrosi
The biggest Ego Deflator tool Auraxis has ever seen.

I'd use it against many TR CR5's who spam global stuff that is not needed. Collectively bring them all under the same philosophy that I have in regards to defense and going on the offensive. Then run Auraxis into the Red and Black of the Terran Republic. This "Civil unrest" would be quelled in a week. You know what would happen then?

I would win Planetside. Game would be over. DEV's would probably have to nerf myself then. Restart the world and reset all characters back to BR0 CR0.

I wouldn't mind the actually having a night.
Old 2004-02-22, 11:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #67
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

I'm sorry to all you peopl that thing the unreal engine would be great for PS, while it has good graphics, good vech physics, and fast net code. that net code would uttely fail in PS, if the 32 player UT2K4 demo servers are very laggy think of what it would be like with the hundered + people that PS has. Absolutely horrible.

Though revamped physics would be nice and not that hard to do.

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-02-22, 12:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
Subterfuge
Corporal

I was thinking of adding a strictly AA aircraft, slick and fast. Maybe not as fast as the mosquito, but you could possibly replace it with this. Meh, and why aren't there any helicopters? I saw add a heavy anti-ground helicopter that kicks ass with dual hellfire rockets and a 360 degree rotable chaingun on the front
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion