a new front - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We're on an express elevator to Hell... Goin' down!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Old 2003-05-05, 07:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Sando138
Second Lieutenant

Well, that's true, but a kill is a kill. besides, you got out in one piece, which is better than hamma fared.
Old 2003-05-05, 08:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
starrider
First Lieutenant

AND i didnt get stuck this time

"The absence of war is not peace." - Harry S. Truman

Qui desiderat pacem pr�paret bellum. - He who would desire peace should be prepared for war.

When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you - Unknown
Old 2003-05-09, 07:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Destroyeron
Troll x2

Originally posted by starrider
ok then any comments on how i can make it better??

Where the FUCK am I in it?!?!?!?!
Old 2003-05-09, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
starrider
First Lieutenant

well that depends u wanna be a Vanu inmy story????

Qui desiderat pacem pr�paret bellum. - He who would desire peace should be prepared for war.

Old 2003-05-13, 05:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
starrider
First Lieutenant

starrider went outside to the luanch pad to find wat looked like a hybrid of a mosquito and a reaverish thing. that didnt matter much to starrider as i was painted black, just the way he liked it.

"So let me get this straight your saying that I'm supposed to kill only NC and no terran what-so-ever???" starrider said in a confused tone of voice "i dont get it either but remember the first alliance that didnt really work??" Quick Star said back to him. "well yea but this makes even less sense i mean we're just giving the terrans half of our landing crafts and a destroyer, it makes NO sense AT ALL!!"starrider replyed "yea i know but hey once we get rid of the NC all you're going to have to deal with is hamma and no more annoying reavers." "well there is that but still...." "oh well your supposed to be makeing sure that the terran dont mess with the plan in route to the NC sanctuary so get going." "all right...." and off he went with his "phantasam" ship to go guard half of the terran republic.

Old 2003-05-13, 05:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Flameseeker
Captain

Nice, maybe after this we need to work on the gate-artifacts... There's still 3 left, that might get someone through...
Old 2003-05-13, 05:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
starrider
First Lieutenant

"in route top the NC sanctuary"

"this is terran landing craft 604 to supposed Vanu air craft, are you really up there???" said a very bored sounding voice. "yes I am up here landing craft 604 and by the sound of ity you'd rather be shoting me and id rather be shoting you." starrider answered. "well thats ture but.. we couldnt see you if ther republic depended on it." "really you cant even see me on darklight?" "nope where are you?" " im about 30 meters above your pilot seat 604." "really???" "yes" "then drop your cloak" 604 said triuphantly. "let me radio my superiors about this."

"hey quick." starider said. "yea." quick star answered. "can i drp my cloak to show a terran that im really just above hios nose???" starrider asked. "wellllll.......for less than 30 seconds ok?" "sure thanks."

"look up...NOW." starrider said to 604. What the terran saw was what looked like a black mosquito with the reaver's back half and some other unrrecognizeable stuff except much more streamlined. "wow." said 604 "yup cool aint it?" starrider said as he put his cloak back on. "its ok." the terran answered. "so terran you got a name?" asked starrider "yea its Destroyeron."he answered.

Old 2003-05-14, 07:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
starrider
First Lieutenant

"ok starrider, your going to bomb the rest of the city flat so we can set up a base with the terrans." Quick star told him. "ok sure but for the recod i really dont like the idea of having a base with the terrans." starrider answered "we know we know just drop your cloak so that Atrox and cyber can see you and start your bombing runs.

Starrider's cloak droped and cyberkiller and Atrox fromed up on his wing. "ready..lets start on the east side i hear that there are some civs still holding up there" starrider called over the radio. "ok" cyber answerd "sounds good to me" Atrox agreed. "ok then lets faltten this place. and with that the two shadows and the phantasm started bombing the ruins of the city out of existance.

after about an hour and a half, there was nothing left.

Old 2003-05-14, 07:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
starrider
First Lieutenant

"ok star go on ahead and stop any retreating NC so we can take a few prisoners." destroyeron ordered. "roger." star answered.

Starrider spotted what looked like a few beat up NC and decided that they would be as good as any to take down. he shot a lancer beam at one NC's arm and blew it off, and from the conversations they were having one of the NC fighter ace's was down there too. Droping his cloak momentarily he said "so this is the great searo?? i expected better." He was then shot at by the person he asssumed to be searo by a guass. "that all you got??" he said as he shot a circe around searo and his group. "leave this circle and die. you are too be prisoners" he said waiting for destroyeron to catch up. then searo pointed his guss rifle at him as starrider shot another circle this time getting closer to the group. "you expect that to do anything to me???" star said mockingly and just then his ship blew up as something hit it."what the-" was all he could say before he and the artifact were automaticly ejected from the ship.

When he came too he was about 10 yards from the smokeing hulk of his ship with the artifact on top of him and the sound of a gunfight ahead of him. "what the hell???" he sputtered as he got up. "that thing shot me down..im gonna make sure searo dies at least twice for this." he said to himself. "oh well im glad i brought a sweeper along incase i had to get out." And with that he set of on the smoldering trail back to the new philly base.

Old 2003-05-14, 08:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Flameseeker
Captain

GJ! Roll with the punches!
Wait,
You're my enemy?
Oops.
I mean, die!
Old 2003-05-16, 06:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
starrider
First Lieutenant

Starride was luckey that he had already bombed most of the way back to the base clear of enemies or else it wouldn't have been pretty at all for him. the whole place was a haven for things that jump out at you and go BOOM. but, fortunately for him he only had a few run ins with barely armed refugees, and they weren't much of a chalenge.

"it should be just over this crater..." satrrider muttered to himself as he climbed one of endless craters on the way to the base. "OH GOOD THERE IT IS." he said as he made his way up the crater. The base wasn't much yet and most of it was still ruins of the city that once stood there, but this afforeded it excelent sniper coverage as ruins are what a sniper dreams of.

"linkin there you are."(my outfit calls me that.) cyberkiller said to him. "i just brought you another one of those cloak thingys that you crashed but Quick needs the artifact to make it run.....you do have it right???" "oh yea its right here." starrider answered taking it from where his sweeper would have gone. "ok good cause Quick wants you to go and blow up The NC capital city, the terran are already bombing it with they're new liberators." cyber told him. "ok sure just show me the ship and i'll do it...this time more careful of air canisters." starrider said back. "what was that???" "oh, ummm nothing." "Whatever"

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction