A question about certs - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where even the Vanu can find love.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-09-03, 12:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
SexyTRex
Private
 
SexyTRex's Avatar
 
A question about certs


I am having a problem with my certs and wasn't sure where to take my query. I amassed some points and drop into a red dot for my rifle and claymores but when I go to equip them they don't show up not sure if I'm missing something or if it's a bug.

Also bursters and flamethrowers don't show up in my certs screen, do I need to be a certain battle rank to cert for them?

Any help would be lovely.
SexyTRex is offline  
Old 2012-09-03, 03:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Rabaan
Corporal
 
Rabaan's Avatar
 
Re: A question about certs


well with the claymore/ mines theres a bug right now that won't let you equip them, with the red dot sight, you need to go into your gun and cusomize it with the RDS, and you have to purchase the bursters and flamethrowers from the store, then you can put certs into them
__________________
Rabaan is offline  
Old 2012-09-03, 05:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Raka Maru
Major
 
Raka Maru's Avatar
 


Yes, you need to buy them with auraxium first, then cert the bursters and flame throwers.

I had the same problem with claymores too. Spent a bunch of cert points but can't use them yet.
__________________
Extreme Stealthing
Raka Maru is offline  
Old 2012-09-03, 11:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Hamma
PSU Admin
 
Hamma's Avatar
 
Re: A question about certs


YOu have to buy bursters with Auraxium now?
__________________

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Hamma is offline  
Old 2012-09-03, 11:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
SexyTRex
Private
 
SexyTRex's Avatar
 
Re: A question about certs


Wowwy, bickety bam all my questions answered. Thanks guy you're a real buddy pal.
SexyTRex is offline  
Old 2012-09-03, 02:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Rabaan
Corporal
 
Rabaan's Avatar
 
Re: A question about certs


Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
YOu have to buy bursters with Auraxium now?
or you can use SC when the system goes live, the same goes for a lot of the vehicle weapons
__________________
Rabaan is offline  
Old 2012-09-03, 03:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Hamma
PSU Admin
 
Hamma's Avatar
 
Re: A question about certs


Interesting - when I first created a char we just had bursters by default.
__________________

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Hamma is offline  
Old 2012-09-03, 09:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Raka Maru
Major
 
Raka Maru's Avatar
 


Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Interesting - when I first created a char we just had bursters by default.
By the time I got into beta, it was only available in the shop. I had to buy the right and left for 8k each.
__________________
Extreme Stealthing

Last edited by Raka Maru; 2012-09-03 at 09:34 PM.
Raka Maru is offline  
Old 2012-09-04, 05:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Gugabalog
Major
 
Gugabalog's Avatar
 
Re: A question about certs


I suppose it makes sense to make an effective AA option cost aur.
__________________
DEATH TO THE FALSE REPUBLIC!FREEDOM FROM THE CORPORATE MERCENARIES!TECHNOLOGY IS MIGHT!
Gugabalog is offline  
Old 2012-09-04, 07:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Raka Maru
Major
 
Raka Maru's Avatar
 


Originally Posted by Gugabalog View Post
I suppose it makes sense to make an effective AA option cost aur.
Except it's not "effective" at downing planes, 90% of the planes get away from my dual bursters, even at close range. The other 10% were probably badly damaged by the time I shot at them.

Most my AA kills were assists because they got away and someone else got them.
__________________
Extreme Stealthing
Raka Maru is offline  
 
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions

Bookmarks

Wiki Activity Read More >
Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 PM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.