Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-04, 11:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Pella
Captain

Re: Mean while in DTs HQ..

Originally Posted by Bobby Shaftoe View Post
Thread succesfully derailed.

Ah, being called a cheater by one. It's a pity people like you ruined the name of Soul Reapers (now Soul Cheaters), I don't think Shivius would be happy.

My cheats extend to being able to call where your AMS/Routers are at Keelut without even being on cont... because you put them on different sides of the same tree each time you try.

Infinite AB, no it's called a Wasp.

Perfect CoF, even higher praise from one who played with all those notorious 'zero cof' MCG users. I know most TR like to think they're 'good' because they have to 'deal' with an 'insane' cof on the MCG. The fact is, you can not miss a target at 10 metres even with MAXIMUM CoF on an MCG. Maybe if you guys tried using MA (ie weapons that require proper CoF control) you might get somewhat decent but you're all stuck with your MCG crutch.

Keep on zerging those bases and towers with their 10 metre ranges, I'm sure someone, somewhere is proud of you for doing so.

I guess it was a bit of fun after the last server merge, stomping all over you guys constantly resecuring and opening, we had what, 80% win rate against you and other TR 'outfits'. Don't worry you did better than the NC who just gave up trying to respond to our openers at Andvari.
Nice to know. Yet i don't have to justify myself as "hacker" by typing a Novel.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge