The Vindicators (VS) are recruiting for PS2. [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: where Planetside plays you!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-05, 04:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Runlikethewind
Private

Re: The Vindicators (VS) are recruiting for PS2. [NA]

I started playing Planetside back in '03 with my roomie and fell in love with it right away. I was playing on Markov at the time so I never ran into the Vindicators. I ran with a few different outfits, never really found a good fit though. As the hype for PS2 began to build I decided to do a little research and find a stable and good outfit for PS2, that's when I found the Vindicators. I was looking for an outfit with a history on PS1 and one that was casual and fun but still serious about tactics and gameplay. I must say playing with you all on PS1 for the past few weeks has been AWESOME! Dropping that bus on the roof and taking the gen room on Oshur, sneaking that backhack on the TR in that bio lab on Hossin, just great fun. Good tactics, good gameplay and I just love to listen to all the crazy banter on TS. Even though these guys have a long history I have not once felt like an outsider when playing with them. Thanks for letting me into your little world and I really look forward to playing PS2 with you all.

I encourage everyone to give the Vindicators serious consideration when looking for an outfit.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty