Planetside 2 Needs Prone - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: If you don't know the PS FAQ by heart.. dont ask questions
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you want Prone in PS2?
Yes 152 31.21%
No 312 64.07%
Other (Explain) 23 4.72%
Voters: 487. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-06-10, 11:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
mynameismud
Corporal

Re: Planetside 2 Needs Prone

Originally Posted by Stew View Post
i will say thats this thing i saw now is unusual

on battlefield forums people where MAD at dice to not have implement prone in BFBC lol

Because it was an existing franchise that previously had prone no?

Which is the exact opposite in which case is exactly why you are hearing majority say they dont want prone here you know in the actual forum WE are talking in.

You say a forum vote here matters little but what some people said on another forum from a completely different game all the sudden matters to you? So when a majority from a completely different forum from a completely different game matters when it supports your opinion. But all the opinions here dont matter cause they dont agree with yours?

This is not battlefield. If you want to play battlefield then you are free to do so.

Like I said I am not debating back and forth with you anymore for you have a lack of reading comprehension and common sense. Just because you have a lot to say does not make a single thing you said worth reading.

Last edited by mynameismud; 2012-06-10 at 11:48 AM.
Old 2012-06-10, 11:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Stew
Major

Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
Because it was an existing franchise that previously had prone no?

Which is the exact opposite in which case is exactly why you are hearing majority say they dont want prone.

You say a forum vote here matters little but what some people said on another forum from a completely different game all the sudden matters to you? So when a majority from a completely different forum from a completely different game matters when it supports your opinion. But all the opinions here dont matter cause they dont agree with yours?

This is not battlefield. If you want to play battlefield then you are free to do so.

Like I said I am not debating back and forth with you anymore for you have a lack of reading comprehension and common sense. Just because you have a lot to say does not make a single thing you said worth reading.
you seams to not understand the Prone position isnt a game feature from a specific game its a stand position

and while implemented become a game mechanics wich can be well made or badly implement a poor prone implementation lead to exploits and bad gameplay experience GOOD prone implementations lead to more options more freedoms of moovements for the players !

this have nothing to do with wich games have it or not its like games where you cant jump like golden eye 64 or rainbowsix black arrow etc.. in those shooter game wher u cant jump when you simply enconter a lilttle box on the ground its a insurmountable obstacle and thats silly it makes you feel like an incompetent !

Its almost the same with the NO prone mechanics when their is no prone you see an object that you might get used to hide for a second , just to reload your gun but no you are a prisoner of the mechanics of game that will not let you act as you want it just lead to frustration and lack of freedom of moovement ! wich are natural for us

Last edited by Stew; 2012-06-10 at 12:03 PM.
Old 2012-06-10, 12:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
mynameismud
Corporal

Originally Posted by Stew View Post
you seams to not understand the Prone position isnt a game deature form a specific game its a stand position
oh my god dude seriously? the only game i want to specifically talk about is planetside 2. You are the one bringing up all this bull from other games. Your the one posting all the "pro" footage from games not called planetside.

You totally ignored my entire point, of you caring what a bunch of people say on a different forum for a different game just because it supports your opinion.

All while disregarding the opinions of the people in the very forum you are in because they're opinion isnt the same as yours. I listen to other people's discussions and thoughts cause they make sense and they listen to other people.

You just hold your hand over your ears and babble on about pointless other games you like that support prone.

This is why i dont want to get into this with you, you make little to no sense. But you yammer on as if you think if you post more people will think the majority want prone.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion