Reopen PS1 trials? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

View Poll Results: Allow trials for the orginal Planetside?
Yes 31 56.36%
No 24 43.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-06-05, 09:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
xSquirtle
Staff Sergeant

Reopen PS1 trials?

With PS2 only a few weeks/months away from beta, whats everyone's take on re-opening trials to Planetside?

I can already hear the screaming from veterans all around. Listen, no other game on SOE's roster has taken such a beating from hackers more than Planetside has. I been playing this game for far to long to know this. I've seen populations drop so badly, where there was only 18 players in the total game, if not less!

With PS2 around the corner, why not allow people to get familiarize with the original Planetside and to understand the three empire's and weapon concepts that made Planetside such a killer game to begin with?

Of course this would require SOE to highly enforce their customer service responses. They have on one hand, been doing a semi decent job since the hacker break out; dealing with customer inquiries. So its something to take into consideration. Not to mention, this could test SOE on a small scale, of whether or not they truly can police Planetside correctly.

Originally Posted by UrielVS
Looking from the outside in. The game does not represent Planetside. With original concepts that players across the board accepted with open arms; have been taken out. Developers are creating the next COD on a massive scale. Generic players who never saw or even felt the uniqueness of the game, will only continue to nod their heads with blinding satisfaction, not realizing what basic functionality the game will lose in the process.

Last edited by xSquirtle; 2012-06-05 at 09:07 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion