Imperial Reach: Teamwork, Tactical Training, Mature, Ages 18+ - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where the team killing never stops.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-08-07, 01:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Imperial Reach
Private

Imperial Reach: Teamwork, Tactical Training, Mature, Ages 18+ [NA]

Server: Waterson (US East)
Faction: Terran Republic
Focus: Coordinate Infantry, Armor and Air
TeamSpeak 3: ts.imperialreach.com:7057
Social Links: Podcast, Steam Group, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook

Imperial Reach
We rule over these lands!

Imperial Reach is a military structured outfit that specializes in coordinated, large scale warfare. We bring together mature, team oriented players and mold them into an important part of a well oiled machine. Our forces encompass every aspect of warfare, span across several platoons, and seamlessly work together to dominate the battlefield. Thanks to our organization, tiered communication system, tactics, and military command structure, we're able to seamlessly lead an army of dozens, and even hundreds, all on the same battlefield.

Though we are a military structured outfit, Imperial Reach is not a “military simulation” outfit — there are no mundane tasks, “Yes Sir”, or other strict formalities to follow. Our military structure is designed to enhance our forces and allow us to serve our main goal, to have a blast doing what we love most, conquering all that stand before us! The members of our TR outfit are mature, fun, hard working (both in-game and real life) team players — we do not waste time with cry baby’s, quitters, cheaters, drama queens, kill hogs, loud mouths, or any other type of annoyance.

Join our outfit in TeamSpeak 3 at address ts.imperialreach.com:7057

Organization
When gaming with Imperial Reach, you can guarantee your entire squad is with you in TeamSpeak and ready to coordinate their efforts. Our members are trained to fulfill specialized roles and work as a single unit, and to utilize effective tactics to dominate the enemy. During organized gaming, members are broken down into several specialized squads with designated TeamSpeak channels, and leaders have a hot-key to communicate with the entire command.

Rank Structure
Imperial Reach uses a rank structure very similar to the US Army, it's just a bit simplified for our gaming needs. Members ranked Sergeant and above have special duties assigned to them, such as leading squads and recruitment, and at any point may choose to be relived of those responsibilities and go back to simply kicking butt. Leadership is not a mark of seniority, it's a designation of responsibility within the outfit, preventing us from having "too many Chiefs and not enough Indians".

Award System
Imperial Reach uses a wide range of medals, badges and ribbons to recognize it’s members and their achievements. As a member of our PlanetSide 2 outfit, you get a true sense of accomplishment unlike any other outfit, and all awards grant promotion points, which serve as one method to gain rank in Imperial Reach. Through the tracking of member achievements, we can ensure members of the higher ranks are worthy of the rights and responsibilities of their rank.

Tactical Training
Imperial Reach and it’s members are constantly working on a wide range of training designed to demonstrate proper team play, develop strong combat fundamentals, and share game specific tips and tactics. Training is done through various instructional videos, and by constantly using the tactics learned when playing in-game. Formal training sessions are held on an as needed basis and for specialized qualification schools.

What -IR- Offers
  • Brotherhood – When you are a member of our TR outfit, you will be with individuals who share similar ideas and values, which will form into a brotherhood and long lasting friendships.
  • Recognition – Our ranking and awards structure is engineered to recognize our members and their achievements — members who put in the effort get a true sense of accomplishment unlike any other outfit.
  • Coordination – Chaotic and random teams are a thing of the past! With our structure and training, all members of Imperial Reach are ready, willing and able to work together in a coordinated effort on the battlefield.
  • Training – Our training courses and schools are designed to teach, train and even test our players to use proven and effect battlefield tactics.
  • Events and Prizes – Our events are held several times per month providing great entertainment, comradery and the opportunity to win great prizes.
  • Competitive Gaming – We provide members the opportunity to compete in organized and competitive gaming on many different levels.
  • Servers and Website – We are equipped with a top-notch TeamSpeak 3 server and website which are designed to provide a high level of organization and member activities.
  • Organization – We utilize a streamlined military structure, tiered communication system, effective tactics, and proper communication to perform at maximum capacity on the battlefield.

How to join
Want to join our Terran Republic PlanetSide 2 outfit? Come talk to one of our members in our TeamSpeak 3 voice server at ts.imperialreach.com:7057 and visit our Recruitment Checklist.

Last edited by Imperial Reach; 2013-01-27 at 06:22 PM.
Old 2012-09-23, 09:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Rygel
Private

Re: Imperial Reach: Teamwork, Tactical Training, Mature, Ages 18+

Imperial Reach has been very welcoming and extremely helpful in getting me oriented in the game. PS2 can be confusing to start out, but they got me on my feet and working in a squad in no time!
Old 2012-10-31, 09:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
RedOak
Private

Came for the podcast, stayed for the squad. Really enjoying my time in Imperial reach.
Old 2012-11-01, 10:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
EightEightEight
Sergeant Major

You guys look like a good solid outfit, I have one I am happy with

I just wanted to post here and say that your logo is off center and It drives me completely nuts

sorry....
Old 2012-11-14, 09:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Claspie
Private

Originally Posted by EightEightEight View Post
You guys look like a good solid outfit, I have one I am happy with

I just wanted to post here and say that your logo is off center and It drives me completely nuts

sorry....
A new logo is actually in the works EightEightEight but thanks for the info. Have you checked out the podcast? Just did a new episode where they interview PurrfectStorm of SOE. Was cool!
Old 2012-11-18, 01:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Wereducky
Private

I've had a blast playing with these guys, and can't wait to get back into the game on the 20th. We are organized and effective, but we just want to have fun when it comes down to it. Come crack some traitorous skulls with us on launch day!
Old 2012-11-20, 09:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
StableJester
Private

Good group of guys. Well organized and determined to get the job done.

Last edited by StableJester; 2012-11-20 at 10:01 AM.
Old 2012-11-20, 11:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Imperial Reach
Private

Imperial Reach is going to the Waterson US East server!
Old 2012-11-21, 02:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
StableJester
Private

Last night was a blast! We are TR! Loyalty until Death!!
Old 2012-11-24, 12:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
aetmos
Private

Join us. We have an organized and effective understanding of tactics and coordination.

Also cookies.
Old 2012-12-01, 07:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
RedOak
Private

Close to 200 members now.
Old 2012-12-06, 02:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
ReachCast
ReachCast Show

Over 200 now , glad to be a part of Imperial Reach
Old 2012-12-07, 04:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Claspie
Private

Our numbers keep growing and tonight we're on Friday Night Ops!!!

IMPERIAL REACH!! Check us out!
Old 2012-12-16, 12:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Sacredragon
Private

I'm a new recruit in Imperial Reach (hope I get to stay ^_^) and In just the very 1st hour I was thrown into the middle and enjoyed the entire "introduction" they gave me.

Heres a highlight reel of my 1st hour in Imperial Reach

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Li7zIVRE0MM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 2012-12-23, 10:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
RedOak
Private

Late night fun with two squads. Used some odd tactics to take the hill. It works too

LINK
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic