[NC Mattherson] The Guardians guardianhq.com - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: silly things will attract silly people.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2013-01-07, 10:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Blint
Private

Re: [NC Mattherson] The Guardians guardianhq.com

OPS night was a blast, wracked up 100's of certs. Enjoyed the laughs as we watch our one and only Rambrosia get run over by a sundi within the first 5 minutes. We also had the honor of a new recruit joining us. Thank you LadyLethal for being such an awesome gunner.
Old 2013-01-15, 03:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Blint
Private

Hope everyone is safe and warm now that "Winter Storm Gandalf" has passed. We will be hosting ops night this week. Saturday night 9pm EST. See you on the battlefield.
Old 2013-01-20, 12:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Blint
Private

I haven't mentioned this but a big part of The Guardians is our forum. It is incredibly active with all of our other divisions using the forums. We talk about a range of different topic and not all of them game related. Take a moment to look at our forums at guardianhq.com you will get a much better feel for our community by taking a moment to look over our forum.
Old 2013-01-25, 04:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Blint
Private

Ops night this weekend. Sat at 9pm EST!
Old 2013-01-27, 11:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Blint
Private

Ops night was HUGE! We have allied ourselves with a bigger alliance and as such have been a part of large scale invasions. We went from a locked down continent to really pushing out against Vanu. As always give us a look at guardianhq.com
Old 2013-01-30, 11:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Blint
Private

Just letting you all know that we will be working with a few outfits tonight at 9pm EST for an impromptu ops night.
Old 2013-02-03, 08:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Blint
Private

What else can I say about The Guardians that I haven't said already? We are a great multi-gaming community with a heavy emphasis on Loyalty, Honor, Camaraderie, Maturity, Integrity, and Duty.
Old 2013-02-04, 04:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
DakSevkla
Private

Announcing today, we're a proud member of the NC Coalition! What does this mean for us? We can keep our smaller size where each and every member is treated as a close friend, and still participate in battles with allies numbering 6+ platoons worth! We've had two ops night with our new Alliance so far, and we have taken at least one entire continent each night. This kind of big game while staying small enough that everyone knows everyone mentality is what drives The Guardians! If you are interested in this type of gameplay, apply now!
Old 2013-02-07, 10:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Blint
Private

Well said Dak! Keeping the small light hearted group of Guardians together while still rocking the world at a large scale is wonderful. I have been poking around the alliance forums and they are very friendly and down to earth. Looking forward to ops night this Saturday.
Old 2013-02-11, 08:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Blint
Private

Really enjoying the new Alliance. It was a great move with some great outfits on board. Being able to work together and fight some large scale battles while maintaining our fun group of TG members results in great times and lots of laughs. And who doesn't like the awesome feeling of riding around in a full platoon? Stay safe out there Mattherson! Live free in the NC!
Old 2013-02-17, 11:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Blint
Private

Great turn out for our weekly guild event "Ops Night". Thanks for showing up everyone!
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate