Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2006-05-26, 01:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Girl Friends Suck

Ya,

Two years ago I met a girl named Ashley, I fell head over heals for her. Spent two years with her. Fast forward to, like, now. We break up. I look at my self in the mirror. God damn I put on weight. Looking like shit. My once moderatly muscular frame is now flabby. Perfect. Attempts to get a new girl friend have failed miserably. Who wants to go with a fatass?

My new love is the gym though. Ive been subbed up at a local gym for about a month now, 10 pounds leaner and sporting a bit more muscle but still a ways to go. Beer bellies and bad hair cuts. Where did I go wrong? More so, what is the point of this thread? I have no idea. Maybe Im just in. Maybe Im asking, what has a girl friend done to you that you suddenly realised when the time came to break up?

Heres my list:

1. Got fat
2. Got boring
3. Got laid too much *withdrawl was a bitch*
4. Spent too much money.
5. Didnt take that sign on bonus to the Marine corps and get an extra 16k ontop of the normal 8 and an easy job at a base to the south....
6. Lost the touch *the approaching girls one*
Old 2006-05-26, 01:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
LimpBIT
Lieutenant Colonel

that sucks dude sorry to hear you guys broke up. I remember one day you came on TS hella sick. You than told us never to have sex with your girlfriend while shes sick, no matter how you love her . Well man, I hope your flab burns off and you get the touch back

Old 2006-05-26, 09:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hamma
PSU Admin

ahh yes having a lady around all the time makes it easy to let one's self degrade into a pile of fat.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2006-05-26, 09:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

Crazy bastard.

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!
Old 2006-05-26, 09:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Kelcen
Private

Oh yeah cry me a river emo boy, perhaps you should try "men" they like the big fat ass burly type :P
Old 2006-05-26, 09:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Giovanni
Colonel

Indeed. My first serious girlfriend made me put on some odd 30'ish pounds. It's kind of normal. A person feels comfortable and doesn't feel the need to exercise to keep up his old habits... sadly, it's too late when you realised it.

As far as money goes... yeah... I tend to not want to spend too much due to previous girlfriends. I still spend a little but never as much as the others...
Old 2006-05-26, 09:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

Having a gf doesn't make me gain weight. Nothing makes me gain weight. Buckets of lard wouldn't make me gain weight.

Old 2006-05-26, 09:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Giovanni
Colonel

Originally Posted by Electrofreak
Having a gf doesn't make me gain weight. Nothing makes me gain weight. Buckets of lard wouldn't make me gain weight.
Bastard. I wish I had a hyperactive metabolism. I wouldn't have lost all that muscle mass and my hiplines
Old 2006-05-26, 10:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

It's not ALL good, I spent 2 years stocking lumber by hand and I developed some tone, but not a lot of mass. Sure, I don't gain weight, but I don't absorb much protein either. I still work out regularly to keep myself in shape. I've been to a dietician and pretty much got told I'll have to wait for my metabolism to slow down or take something like HGH. I'd rather not mess around with shit that could have wierd side effects or make my hands bigger than my feet, I'll just wait. Besides, there are plenty of girls out there that like a trim dude.

Old 2006-05-26, 10:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Giovanni
Colonel

Haha some creatine could probably help you... along with going to the gym regularly...

I never need the stuff because all it really does is keep water into your muscle to make them a bit bigger... (if I remember correctly). What I did to make myself shaped up was to take up kung-fu.
Old 2006-05-26, 12:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

As odd as it sounds, I'm more active when I have a gf than when I'm don't. I just got one...so I'm expecting to lose weight lol.

Old 2006-05-26, 12:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Originally Posted by Electrofreak
I'm the same way. But at least you look your age. Most poeple think I'm 14 or 16. For those that don't know, I'm 22.
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2006-05-26, 01:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

OMG! I'm liek, 22 too!

I get carded regularly still except for one bar I'm fairly well known at. The only thing that keeps me looking anywhere near my age is my Goatee. I shaved it off about half a year ago and my girlfriend felt like a pedophile, so I let it grow back.

About a year-old picture of me (I was 21) minus the goatee and had short hair:

Can you see why it freaked my gf out? I regretted doing that, she told me it was "cute" but a bit scary how young I looked.

For reference here's a more recent picture of how I look with longer hair and my goatee back:

Last edited by Electrofreak; 2006-05-26 at 01:10 PM.
Old 2006-05-26, 02:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
internetn
Sergeant Major

Shit electro, you still look like a pedephile.. or however you spell it..

My last girlfriend nearly ripped my balls off... We were having an arguement and things began to cool down, i thought I'd won it (hah, hard lesson) and then starting whispering something in my ear.. then.. WABLAM! I think I gave a new meaning to the phrase blue ball.. more like purple though.

So yea, after that she broke up with me and I've been giilfriend free for nearly a year..

EDIT: Electro can you buy me some alcohol? I'm going to a bring your own beer party tonight.. Damn rednecks..

http://www.lastknights.com/index.php?action=register&ref_id=5639

Old 2006-05-26, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Giovanni
Colonel

You have a goatee in one of those pictures...? No offence bud but... I don't see it.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge