The Enclave wants YOU! [NA] - Page 16 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Part of your everyday life
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-07-19, 03:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #226
WhiteDusk
Private

Talking Re: The Enclave wants YOU! [NA]

Hey everyone! My name is White, and I just want to tell you guys how great it's been being a part of The Enclave. About a month ago I was reading up on PS2 related things when I come across this outfit. I applied to be a member and was accepted. That being said, this past months gaming experience has pretty-much been the best one ever. The amount of teamwork and effort that goes into making this outfit is incredible. I truly don't think I would play another MMO of any sort without being a part of this team. If you are considering playing PS2 do not debate upon which faction you will join, further more don't debate upon what outfit you want to be a part of either. Join The Enclave and have the time of your life! Just as life is only as special as the people you share it with, so this game is only as fun and enjoyable as the outfit your running with.
Old 2012-07-19, 03:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #227
alnmike
Private

Re: The Enclave wants YOU! [NA]

Someone wrote a longer reply than Malorn? My world just shifted
Old 2012-07-19, 05:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #228
Diddy Mao
Second Lieutenant

I'm sure the world will go on, let's not panic!
Old 2012-07-19, 12:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #229
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

"I originally came to The Enclave (in June of this year) so I could play PS2 in a large-scale, well-organized, team-based, environment. I felt playing in a community like The Enclave would be the best way to get the most out of PS2. I haven’t been let down in my experiences thus far. In fact, my in-game experiences with The Enclave have exceeded my lofty expectations.

I stay committed to The Enclave because I truly enjoy the interaction with the members. My personal experiences with the people of this outfit have been nothing but positive. Coming into the group as a recruit, I expected at least some level of clique-ishness to be present … I figured that would be inevitable with such a large group. I expected a somewhat lengthy ‘break-in” period in which I would be treated as what I was --- a “new guy”. In reality, I couldn’t have been more wrong. The members were very welcoming and helpful. Several members went out of their way to assist me with some early technical difficulties. I credit the leaders of The Enclave for fostering a welcoming environment for new joins."
A quote from one of our new recruits.
Old 2012-07-19, 02:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #230
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Our new forums are done now. Check them out!

www.enclaveoilrig.com

Last edited by BuzzCutPsycho; 2012-07-19 at 03:11 PM.
Old 2012-07-20, 10:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #231
acosmo
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Kuraudo View Post
I just wanted to <del>quickly</del> share what The Enclave means to me and why I sincerely hope to see even more new blood above and beyond the flood that has joined since we started actively recruiting for Planetside 2.

You probably are already well aware of what makes The Enclave effective in every game we decide to grace with our presence thanks to earlier posts, but what you might not know is what sets us apart from merely being an outfit which excels at what it does.

Your typical infantryman in The Enclave is an average player who aspires to be more. We have a selection of top tier talent, but we're no leetfit who bars lesser players like myself from contributing to our excellence.

In fact, what's truly amazing about The Enclave is that people like myself don't aspire to be more like "Amazing FPS player X." We only care about being the best cog in The Enclave warmachine that we can possibly be, all for the glory of the organization. Inevitably, that means trying to be as good a player as Buzz (Amazing FPS player X) is. Interestingly, outside of The Enclave, FPS skill is completely worthless to me. Playing with The Enclave, however, I find that desire for skill and usefulness builds into an all-consuming desire to elevate myself for the good of my comrades and the glory of our proud traditions.

I don't want to be a famous Planetside 2 player; I want to be the best infantryman in The Enclave that I can hope to be. I want to elevate everyone else in The Enclave, even when that means I neglect my personal in-game success. It's not group-think which makes me desire this; it stems purely from the fact that I like everyone I play with and I want to help deliver to them the best possible time they can have playing with all of us. The fact that this involves winning just means we tend to win a lot at everything we do together.

As you can probably guess, people in The Enclave are a cut above the rest, and that starts directly from the top with Buzz. While Buzz's charisma is probably evident from the moment you talk to him on Teamspeak, The Enclave is filled with standup guys you simply are not going to find anywhere else because, ultimately, they're all going to end up here anyway.

While I joined The Enclave relatively recently in early 2010, I share a fierce pride with the other members of our accomplishments in every game we've entered (and inevitably dominated). The reason for this is simple: The Enclave is more than just the premier Planetside 2 outfit, it is a culture of excellence that instills a unique loyalty in its membership not found anywhere else.

We're not just an outfit; The Enclave is a culture unto itself and I want as many of you as possible to try and be a part of something amazing.
i too, as a fellow enclave member share this mindset. when you join the enclave, you become a part of something larger and you yourself make it stronger.
Old 2012-07-20, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #232
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Keep em' comin'
Old 2012-07-23, 01:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #233
Shogun X
Private

Going to be spectacular..

Last edited by Shogun X; 2012-07-26 at 12:39 PM.
Old 2012-07-23, 09:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #234
KrazeyVIII
Corporal

The countdown to beta is nearing it's end. Are you with us?
Old 2012-07-23, 10:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #235
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Updated Wiki with more info
Old 2012-07-24, 09:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #236
Shogun X
Private

Apply at www.enclaveoilrig.com
Old 2012-07-24, 01:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #237
Ikoniak
Private

Still looking to fill those last few slots.
Old 2012-07-24, 06:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #238
acosmo
Sergeant Major

It's getting harder and harder to distinguish between what's more appealing. Planetside2, or being a cog in The Enclave war machine.
Old 2012-07-24, 07:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #239
ArmaGetItOn
Private

Originally Posted by acosmo View Post
It's getting harder and harder to distinguish between what's more appealing. Planetside2, or being a cog in The Enclave war machine.
I don't play Planetside. I play a game called The Enclave.
Old 2012-07-25, 12:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #240
Shogun X
Private

Some of us are in the Tech test and we'll be moving into BETA as they allow. Don't be a lonely Zerg, be a part of a great outfit!

Apply at www.enclaveoilrig.com
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic