Hacking-cheating in Game - Page 10 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I guess one grief point won't hurt......
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-12-08, 09:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #136
moosepoop
Captain

Re: Hacking-cheating in Game

bye, scumbag.
Old 2012-12-08, 02:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #137
IndiQa
Private

Speed hack is now running in PS2. Saw a player runnning at high speed past myself and several other players.

It WAS NOT connection releated. It was smooth and all the rest of the players were moving smoothly also. He just hit 60mphand was gone. Happened on Waterson. It was a TR player.

Last edited by IndiQa; 2012-12-08 at 02:07 PM.
Old 2012-12-08, 05:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #138
DirtyBird
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Daystar View Post
I was banned recently under the Hacking and Exploiting category. It seemed a bit excessive to be honest as it was a permanent hardware (MAC address by the looks of it) ban for using multiple accounts on different computers to gain experience from killing my other characters for certification points. No macro's, no third party programs, no mods.

Is this something you did recently or did you do this from launch?
I'm under the impression that there was no one detecting this sort of thing during the first week of play, or any haxs for that matter.
I believe they have only been reactive to this and the various haxs after the first week and by then the horse had bolted.
I dont think they will/can do anything retrospectively.
Unless of course you did this during week one and had ceased after that.
Old 2012-12-14, 12:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #139
Daystar
Private

The ban happened on the 6th of December, the beginning of the scumbag hunt. I have similar assumptions to yours.

I had only been playing for a week and a half at that point and with the multiple accounts for approximately three days prior to the ban.

All water under the bridge.
Old 2012-12-14, 01:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #140
Sledgecrushr
Colonel

I saw a speed hacker during beta. Ive seen and killed two lag switchers this last week, which it was kinda fun killing the lag switchers it felt like I was doing a service for the community.
Old 2012-12-14, 01:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #141
Chaff
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

SOme people seem to kick a kick out of being a piece of shit. That is aimed at the lag-switchers, speed-hacks, aimbot shitheads, and players that intentionally sabatoge the empire they are "pretending" to be loyal to.

It takes a lot of energy to be a pissant for several hours a night. I think the biggest cost these people will have to pay is via the Gods of good 'ol Kharma. Eventually, somewhere in life, they'll get theirs. IMHO, being a pissant is punishment in itself.

Doesn't matter if the pissant cares or not. We all know a pissant when we come across one in-game. They run the gammut......even if it's someone whose only crime is their unwillingness/inability to shut their damn piehole on ts.

Th guy that started this thread seemed to get an extra-harsh punishment. I am encouraged to learn that SOE is "lookimg" at play-style.

Last edited by Chaff; 2012-12-14 at 01:50 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion