News: We need your help: This week at 5pm PDT we are having a focus tests on Public Test - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Have you eaten your bullets today?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2013-04-12, 05:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Phantomdestiny
Second Lieutenant

Re: We need your help: This week at 5pm PDT we are having a focus tests on Public Te

thanks malorn . my most sincere thanks
Old 2013-04-12, 06:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
ItZMuRdA
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Misc Info
Re: We need your help: This week at 5pm PDT we are having a focus tests on Public Te

Was on for awhile at the supposed test time last night but it was pretty quiet, really hoping to see more people begin participating for future focus tests!

Old 2013-04-12, 07:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Crator
Major General

Game is still crashing for me when playing on test.
Old 2013-04-12, 07:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

same here. got a squad of guys ready togo,but we are all crashing every 5 mins.
Old 2013-04-12, 07:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
Raymondo
Private

Im crashing when i just try log on the server
Old 2013-04-12, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Rivenshield
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
You wanted it, you got it!

We just scheduled a Noon PST focus play test on the rush lanes for tomorrow (Saturday). That should be prime time for Euros and mid-day for US-east coast.

SG, 666th, TRG, AT, GOTR, everyone get your outfits in on this! Lets get a pop lock on Indar and give these rush lanes a real test!
*HELL YEAH*

EDIT: There'll be a sticky in the official forums, won't there? I don't see one.

Last edited by Rivenshield; 2013-04-12 at 10:07 PM.
Old 2013-04-13, 05:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
LeilaniRock
Private

Originally Posted by Raymondo View Post
Im crashing when i just try log on the server
Same,stayed up late again to participate,game kept crashing shortly after logging in -((

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 2013-04-13, 05:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #53
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
You wanted it, you got it!

We just scheduled a Noon PST focus play test on the rush lanes for tomorrow (Saturday). That should be prime time for Euros and mid-day for US-east coast.

SG, 666th, TRG, AT, GOTR, everyone get your outfits in on this! Lets get a pop lock on Indar and give these rush lanes a real test!
I'll be there... Let's just hope the CTDs behave this time around.

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.
Old 2013-04-13, 12:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
Rivenshield
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by ChipMHazard View Post
I'll be there... Let's just hope the CTDs behave this time around.
I've only had one, when I was trying to respawn....

What worries me a bit is there's STILL no stickied attachment on the official forums. I'm willing to bet 90% of the PS2 community neither knows the test server exists, nor have they heard of this event.

We'll see how it goes, I guess.
Old 2013-04-13, 02:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Assist
Contributor
Major

Too many CTD's again. 5x in less than 15 minutes. You're not going to get people to stay on the test server or keep coming back each day if you cannot even put a stable client up on the test server.
Old 2013-04-13, 03:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Carbon Copied
First Sergeant

Managed to play for 30 mins or so then crashed. Normal service resumed of crashing every 5 minutes.
Old 2013-04-13, 03:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Yeah, kinda gave up on testing. Too many CTDs

Which is sad, because I do want to help test it out... On more than just a stability level:/

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2013-04-13 at 03:12 PM.
Old 2013-04-13, 05:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Rivenshield
Contributor
Major

Same here, unfortunately. Three CTD's in rapid succession at the beginning of three sessions, after I was feeling pretty smug that I'd only had one so far... Whatever hot patch I saw load up must have fixed the issue for somebody else's PC but fouled things up again for mine. Plenty of optimization to be done before we can try things out, unfortunately. Also, I only saw a handful of people in the location I IA'ed into. Either rotten turnout or lots of CTD's for them too.

I *love* the new map icons, for whatever that may be worth. Much clearer on which bases do what.... and I also saw a time to hack timer pop up a couple times.

Also, I feel kind of bad it didn't come off. I wish there was something I could do. Please stick with it, gents.

Last edited by Rivenshield; 2013-04-13 at 05:22 PM.
Old 2013-04-13, 05:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
Fenrys
Major

Unfortunately the download is prohibitively large for someone on a slow, shared, or capped internet connection.
Old 2013-04-13, 06:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Whiteagle
Major

Yeah, was on my TR a hour or so before things heated up and I happened to crash, but switching to my NC Character (They had the lowest Population when got back on) I just kept crashing and crashing shortly after logging in until it finally just stopped...

Don't know if it was a Faction Specific bug or not, but it seems the NC numbers were hurting due to disconnects...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion