ProSiebenSat.1 - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: When lakes attack....
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-07-15, 04:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Pella
Captain

ProSiebenSat.1

Ripped from the EQII Forum. With planetside 2 gettting closer and closer. I suggest anyone from EU really look into this.

ProSiebenSat.1 FAQ - Updated
http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/p...opic_id=516733

I for one now have the dilemma of choosing between a higher ping, and not having to wait a few days for updates and same level of service the US get.

The same thing happen to GOA & Mythic on Warhammer online. Which i wont go into. But it was terrible especially around launch.

Everyone we have spoken to about Alaplaya has equated them to such fly-by-night outfits as the makers of Evony and other heavily advertised trashy pay-to-win browser games where you have to pay money to get the best weapons, more power, more speed, etc.

[Read 20 Things SOE Forgot About in the ProSiebenSat.1/Alaplaya Deal for more details]

Making a Stink on the Forums?

In many ways, it’s too late to resolve this matter by posting on the forums. SOE has a history of ignoring lengthy forum threads, no matter how impassioned. EQ2Wire has never seen the EQ2 player community so united with one unwavering voice about an issue until this ProSiebenSat1/Alaplaya deal, but it’s probably too late for reasoned discussion.

A Planetside player named Dart <Delta Triad> summed it up best:

The notion of SOE asking us for “feedback” on this deal is insulting and disingenuous. The contracts on this multi-year deal were signed 6 weeks ago… Our negative feedback will make less than no difference now.Their pretense of being interested in our ‘feedback’ is ridiculous and I’m amazed more people haven’t commented on it. Don’t kid yourself, this is a fait accompli!

Any feed back from EQII Players would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Goku; 2012-07-15 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Edited out not up to date info

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion