Band of Bros [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: DO NOT READ THIS TEXT!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-07-02, 10:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
MgFalcon
Captain

Band of Bros [NA]

Calling all Band of Bros Veterans - We are reforming for PlanetSide 2!

We've been in too long of a hiatus since we were disbanded and now we're re-organizing. Currently we've been accruing members from all corners of the internet rekindling their interest, we need now is for our Veterans to return – this message being guidance on where to go. Come to our current home page and register so we may hit the ground running as soon as Beta starts.

For those whom wish to know who we are - We are Band of Bros, a dedicated Outfit to organized squad/platoon operations. Back in PlanetSide we were known for gen dropping, carpet bombing, galaxy hot dropping, and kicking the weak/useless/insubordinate from squad. We didn't play nice and more than once we were the cause of arguments within the entirety of the VS Command - we did whatever the hell we wanted to.

The PlanetSide 2 YouTube channel was even graced with our last Outfit Video on their "Best of PlanetSide 1" list:

Also for the ones who are interested in joining: be sure to submit a recruit form and a post in the recruitment forum so we may review you. Currently we are not taking in any new members YET, we are waiting until we have solidified ourselves in the PlanetSide 2 Beta with our Veterans. Soon after our recruitment doors will open.

~Mg
Old 2012-07-03, 10:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
alienmoose
Corporal

Re: Band of Bros [NA]

Did NemesisOrion find his dream girl yet?
Old 2012-07-03, 11:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
MgFalcon
Captain

No idea, I'll have to ask him lol. It's been a week since I was able to talk with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 2012-07-10, 07:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Mirror
First Sergeant

good luck with planetside 2

Last edited by Mirror; 2012-07-10 at 06:31 PM. Reason: keyboard stopped working...dumb phone
Old 2012-07-11, 09:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Vladar
Private

Nice. Just yesterday I was looking on the recruitment forums for my old outfit, the Band of Bros. I played with you guys back in 2003/2004 with NemesisOrion and Dyram under the handle Bl4ckn1nj4.

I loved the coordiinated GAL drops that you guys made. The video tutorial, the invulnerable enemy vehicle glitch, Nemesis pissing off other CR5s. Good times.

I will head on over to your site.

Last edited by Vladar; 2012-07-11 at 09:04 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty