ash from emerald does he exploit? - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Snap! Crackle! PSU!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-09-08, 09:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
ihatetheNC
Private

i have encountered ash, yeah he spanked me bad but my outfit are pretty good and wiped him out before he did more damage, i say nice one to players like him/her
im on the game religiously (apart from teh past 3 days), and think yeah, im alright, im a vs on emerald and think i like it enough that i wont bother makin any other characters, just get as good as i can with this guy and piss off ppl the same way this guy obviously has
one thing that should be modified, is the friggin reavers missile spamming of foot sols...
its the most annoying thing ever! ppl rack up easy kills with it, no skill what so ever.. example.. u have to use the wg to get to a cont, u have really far to go to get to a base or friendly tower, some retard who is too rubbish to stay alive 5 seconds over the real action, is camping the wg for easy targets. thats just lame!
thers countless posts on the official website about this, and the solution..
many agree.. a personal flak cannon.. i mean.. our anti vehicle weaps.. esp the vs lancer.. are rubbish when it comes to reavers.. i mean, ok, mossies it can handle, but reavers whith moron spammers in em? no. there is no way a foot sol can defend himself against a reaver. that needs sorting.
and sorry for the half of this post being completely off topic. but really, when theres skilled players getting flak for being good, and crap players using reaver spam to rack up easy kills... i mean, they may as well be cheating as theres nothing u can do about it.

Last edited by ihatetheNC; 2004-09-08 at 09:56 PM.
Old 2004-09-08, 10:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

let this thread die already

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-09-08, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
ihatetheNC
Private

yeah, sorry again, i only signed up to this site the other day and wanted to comment on the subject post
*stabs thread to death*
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion