Whoo Hoo!!!! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Surgeon General warns PSU may be hazardous to your health
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-20, 05:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Whoo Hoo!!!!

I just got my beta working on my comp!!!! See you all gameside in approximatly 2 hours and 51 minutes
Old 2003-04-20, 06:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
tmax
Master Sergeant

mkilitant...hope you have fun aimlessly walking around for half an hour and finding one single enemy to fight with...*hits head on wall*.......damn beta
Old 2003-04-20, 06:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Mazuli
Sergeant

I always find a fight. I'm a Reaver / Infiltrator right now. I either get in my reaver and fly across the map looking for a place under attack or use the instant action button and cloak and knife.
Old 2003-04-20, 06:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Hey, can one of you beta folk help me out? I can't get past a file call WAVE.PAK. I would post on the beta boards but my comp is refusing to take me there right now for some reason. What I really need is a good old buddy who can send me that file either in an email or through AIM. If any of you can help me here, please PM me. Thanks in advance.
Old 2003-04-20, 07:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
quiet
Staff Sergeant

I had a similar problem ( I think). After you put your password in hit the "Full Scan" button. It should correct the problem (if I understand it correctly, if you can't even get to the password page nm)
Old 2003-04-20, 07:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
MilitantB0B
Colonel

I have pressed full scan, it just starts downloading WAVE.PAK again, and when it gets really, REALLY, close to downloading the whole file my comp freezes. I remeber seeing something similar to this on the beta boards (back when my computer allowed me to ge there ) and they just told the person to have a friend send it to you. I have no RL friends that have beta, soooo, I turn to my internet friends If any of you can help me obtain this file, please PM me. Thanks.
Old 2003-04-20, 10:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
quiet
Staff Sergeant

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I went out to a birthday dinner right after my last post.

I'm hoping you got everything working and are happily playing beta now (you TR scum )but if you still need help let me know.

I looked but couldn't 't find a file named (or partly named) wave.pak on my computer. If I can find the file or figure out what to send you I will though.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion