Strange Convo with Sporks "bro" - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Sarge, where'd this milk come from?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-08-18, 01:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
EarlyDawn
Major General

Originally posted by BigTexas
Hey I just realized that LNS0388 was in my outfit, bwuh wuh WUH!!!!

Hi
What's up Texas? Hehe. ^.^
Old 2003-08-18, 07:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Kikinchikin

i was typing something important in cr 4 command chat and a guy in my outfit ryoushin tells me to report it so every CR 5 can see it as well. i do it, and he says he cant see it, so he does a test of the report. PSJunkie immediately flamed him and called him a n00b and other stuff and tked him. then the other day we were waiting on a base to go neutral and we had the ant there and he kept typing st00pid stuff in the local chat and flaming people who were too close to the ant and what not. just sharing my xperiences with the d00d i dont like him much.
Old 2003-08-18, 07:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
TheRegurgitator
Major

hey i know him he was in my outfit
Old 2003-08-18, 07:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Fire_Monkey
Lieutenant Colonel

He's full of shit.
Old 2003-08-20, 07:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Fingerbob
Private

he deliberately TK'd my squad's LLU carrier as he was going down the stairs to cap Azeban yesterday. no enemy in the area, no reason to do it other than "be the LLU d00d". also seems to like his local chat spam.

pretty good player, but he's a muppet. as far as god powers or relations to mr Sporky go, I'd second the bad smell picture there
if he had that kind of power, I'd imagine (as kermit as he is) he'd use it a lot more.
Old 2003-08-20, 11:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Infernus
Lieutenant General

ugh... from what i've seen and heard hes just a noob on a mission to annoy.
Old 2003-08-20, 11:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
noxious
Second Lieutenant

LOL even if he is a devs brother that kid is a smacktard plain and smiple. I was holding a tower a long while back before the lasher nerf and was sequestered in the top from the rest of my team who was stuck in the spawn (probably about 15 other VS being sieged by an unknown number of TR). So I do my best with my overpowered lasher and hold the CC from a pair of cloakers, an unknown number of agiles/reinforceds and a pair of maxes. I get a PM from PSJunkie, on of the people I've killed a few times over the conflict that's been going on for quite sometime, even before I was stuck alone at the top, and he tells me he is a CR5, and that every TR on the continent is coming. Even if it was true, it was really irrelevent at this point, I remember having 33 rounds left, and knowning my downfall was coming. So I just replied, "Ok." Well I died after expending the 20 rounds in the clip, never getting to reload the last 13, but I continued my conversation with PSJunkie. Since I assumed he was a CR5 I gave him a "GF, " since both factions put up a nice fight for the tower (and it wasn't a stupid zerg battle, which is always a blast). But something about this guy makes me wonder, so I look him up and he's only CR1. I PM him, "Nice command rank of 1 ya got there ," and he never replies.

Yesterday while playing a collapsing D on a base CC with 1 other guy, 4 TR rushed the CC (agile, 2reinf, 1 clock). I give the go and we collapse on it, they foolishly had croweded the CC, and so we got 'em all, two a piece with spare ammo in ours clips. PSJunkie happened to be one of the 4, and he PMed me with some deragatory comment or another, I can't really remember. I just tried to annoy him by reminding him he was the CR5 who wasn't, and self-glorifying our stoppage of their rehack, and how they were foolish not to scan both sides, and behind things before going to CC room.

Moral of the story: PSJunkie is a smacktard who likes to try messing with you.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion