Test Server - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Insert penis here
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-08-12, 11:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Phaden
Contributor
Major

Test Server

Ok after hearing about the LLU i want to give it a try, but then comes the question: How do i play on the test server????

And also i assume that its the test server that shows the outfit you are with?? I think thats a great idea, so why dont the implement that on a patch for the rest of us??

Last edited by Phaden; 2003-08-12 at 12:20 PM.
Old 2003-08-12, 12:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

Ok after hearing about the LLU i want to give it a try, but then comes the question: How do i play on the test server????
I forget how to get into it, but you have to copy your planetside directory folder with all the planetside stuff in it, and that's about 2.5 gig I think, if you have enough space then you could do it. Hopefully someone else knows what you do next. But the bad thing about the test server is almost nobody is on it.

And also i assume that its the test server that shows the outfit you are with?? I think thats a great idea, so why dont the implement that on a patch for the rest of us??
You hit alt+n until the outfit names come up, or it's control+n, one of the two. The outfit name appears under the persons name, I don't think it appears though if they have the LFS button on.
Old 2003-08-12, 03:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Phaden
Contributor
Major

Sweet, thanks!!
Old 2003-08-12, 03:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
CrazyCrazy
Corporal

just copy, all teh files in your plaentside folder, and put them iin a new folder ( you can call it whatever you want, I called it plaentside test). then find the file called planetside test, and make a shortcut on the desktop. Double-click on this and you should get the familiar station launchpad. AFter you sign in, it shoould take some time to download all the test patch files (took me over an hour). The wehn you click on play, choose the public test server. You start out with 13 Cert points to spend, and one implant.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion