72nd Irregulars - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You know you want it.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2013-05-12, 12:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
SharkBite
Private

Thumbs up 72nd Irregulars

Attention New Conglomerate of Connery Server!

The 72nd Irregulars is looking for a few able bodies to join the cause! With the tyrants of the Terrain Republic and the mad men of the Vanu Sovereignty getting edge after edge over us with every new advancement in weaponry they develop, we're starting to loose our edge! THE TIME HAS COME TO MIX THINGS UP NC!!!

Though currently small in number, the Irregulars are aiming to increase our ranks and set to work on developing some new and unconventional stratagems for fighting on the Auraxian front, and even striving to hone and perfect a few old ones too! Are you brave enough? Are you tough enough? Are you CRAZY enough to fight alongside the Irregulars? Laugh in the face of death (cause... you know... nanites...) and stop hiding in those dagblasted spawn rooms like little pansy faced nancy boys? To go out onto the battlefield and actually do some real damage to the enemy where it truly matters (yes, we are counting kicks to the groin in this)?

Then you're the sort of psycho we want! Join the 72nd Irregulars today! Just contact ME, SharkBite through the forums, or in game and we can start you down the path to what very well might be glory maybe!

Last edited by SharkBite; 2013-06-26 at 12:07 AM.
Old 2013-06-26, 12:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
SharkBite
Private

Re: 72nd Irregulars

*ahem*
....le bump.
Old 2013-06-26, 01:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
TUBExSOCK
Private

Re: 72nd Irregulars

"Laugh in the face of death (cause... you know... nanites...)" - So much win!!! lol Amazing, if i wasn't trying to start an outfit of my own i would totally join xD
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate