Snipers in PS2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: My other car is a Sweeper Shotgun!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-04-03, 06:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
EZShot
Corporal

Re: Snipers in PS2

Really gets on my nerves that people are whining about snipers.

A: if you are stupid enough to be out of cover, running in a straight line with no friendlies to provide support then you deserve to be OSKd in the face.

B: If you wanna nerf it down to the point where it's unusable then just take it outta the game.

C: Why shouldn't a sniper be able to OSK a light infantry man? They are quick moving (difficult to get a bead on) and have jetpacks....you miss one shot as a sniper and they jetpack away into the nearest cover.

It's seems to me like the people who are bitching about all of this are the people who don't have the sense to keep their head down in these situations. Sniping can be a very rewarding experience for both the people sniping and the targets as it gives a sense of danger. It also seems like nobody wants to be killed....go figure

The same argument you are all applying to the sniper rifle could very well apply to the bigger tank weapons. How many times have I been a random foot soldier when a Vanguard tank missile comes in like mortar from well outside the SOI of the base and takes me out in one hit....."NERF THEM!!!11!"

If you don't like the fact that there are 10 snipers on that hill, coordinate a counter and get a few buddies with reavers to go up there and mangle them all....problem solved. It's the adapting and conquering that will make this game fun.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion