A returning challenger appears! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Do not remove under penalty of law.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Player Introductions

Old 2012-05-28, 03:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Echartea
Private

A returning challenger appears!

So, good morning, afternoon, evening or night -- whatever time it might be as you read this. I played Planetside for a little while, years ago -- I loved it, although as with many MMOs, my enjoyment is measured by getting to play with people I know (and this is even more amplified in pure PvP games, like Planetside)...and eventually people didn't wanna resub/got bored or whatnot, and I didn't have anyone to play with so I wound up drifting off myself.

Now I find myself getting eager again, as Planetside 2 information becomes more and more readily accessible and I don't want to make the same mistake twice; I want to steep myself in the community, get to know people, and make friends in the game...find an outfit that I fit well into, all that fun stuff. Looking forward to spending some quality time amidst my Vanu brothers and sisters!

That eagerness spreads in strange ways, however; I'm finding myself itching to play Planetside again; the original, but I wonder -- is it worth it anymore? Are there enough people that it doesn't feel totally like a ghost town? My trigger finger is itchy, for cryin' out loud! Haha.

Anyways, before I let this run on too terribly long (like my thoughts are prone to do), about me: I'm a gamer (obvious, I know!), a homemaker -- so I have a decent amount of time on my hands (I certainly don't spend -all- day cooking and cleaning, that's for sure!), I'm told I'm fairly friendly, but I'm also fairly crazy -- my mind likes to race off on tangents and the like. If you can handle a little crazy, feel free to drop me a line!

Looking forward to getting to know you all, regardless of which side of the battle you're on! I guess that's all for now. Take care, fight the good fight (whatever your good fight is!), and have fun!
Old 2012-05-28, 05:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
THrONeBeaST
Sexy Beast

Hello

Dragonwolves - Recruting Officer

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Old 2012-05-28, 10:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hamma
PSU Admin

Re: A returning challenger appears!

Greetings!

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2012-05-28, 11:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Mastachief
Contributor
Major

Hello .o/

Average play time of 2.0hours per day and falling. Need metagame / Continents.
Old 2012-05-28, 04:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
XPquant
Sergeant

To bad your not TR, I'm a lot crazy and so is my outfit . Welcome!
Old 2012-05-28, 10:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Echartea
Private

Hehe -- I actually spent a little time as NC, and then TR to really try and get a feel for the factions, but I didn't really feel at home for some reason until I was an Advanced Engineer on the Vanu side of things. Admittedly, I doubt I was really much good, but I had fun, and I did a little good here and there.

I wound up getting a 45 day play-period some months, maybe a year ago, I can't remember how long ago now -- but there didn't seem to be anybody playing. Or if there were, I couldn't get any pegs on where the action was, the handful of times I bothered logging in. I eventually gave up and realized the game doesn't have the playerbase it used to, sadly; it was such a unique and enjoyable concept, that I'm immensely pleased that they're bringing it back in the form of Planetside 2. <3

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Here's to hoping that I can avoid the mistake made in being kinda introverted in the beginning; I might have gotten a lot more enjoyment, and as a result, played much longer, if I'dve had some real ties to the community the first time I played.
Old 2012-05-29, 12:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Naz The Eternal
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Welcome back! See you out on the field! ...well..as soon as they announce the beta...

OUTFIT OFFICER
Vanu Sovereignty

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Player Introductions