Tech test invites? - Page 29 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: When you answer no before entering adult sites, you end up here.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-07-20, 08:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #421
Kouza
Sergeant

Re: Tech test invites?

I hope AOL did not block my invite.... Im in a TS3 with 16 people.... All but 3 of us got invites... And I have two accounts with ps1 subs, and priority beta keys.

Oh well...
Old 2012-07-20, 09:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #422
Sephirex
Major

Originally Posted by Kouza View Post
I hope AOL did not block my invite.... Im in a TS3 with 16 people.... All but 3 of us got invites... And I have two accounts with ps1 subs, and priority beta keys.

Oh well...
Try to sign in here.
http://www.planetside2.com/download
If it tells you you're already signed up for Beta, you're not in yet.
If it goes to the client download, you're good to go.
Old 2012-07-20, 09:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #423
Kayos
Corporal

Originally Posted by Joe Soldier View Post
Relax everyone, we'll all get in soon
We won't be getting in beta until next week anyway. No more invites are going out until some performance bugs get fixed according to a friend in tech test.
Old 2012-07-20, 09:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #424
Sephirex
Major

Originally Posted by Kayos View Post
We won't be getting in beta until next week anyway. No more invites are going out until some performance bugs get fixed according to a friend in tech test.
I've heard the same. Beta will be late next week AT BEST.
Old 2012-07-20, 09:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #425
Chinchy
Staff Sergeant

Sigh been subbed to planetside for 5 years straight guess that counts for nothing still no invite. :/ Bothers me that some smuck that played for less than a month on release and quite has the same chance to get in as a currently subbed player. Ho Hum.
Old 2012-07-20, 09:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #426
Kayos
Corporal

Originally Posted by Chinchy View Post
Sigh been subbed to planetside for 5 years straight guess that counts for nothing still no invite. :/ Bothers me that some smuck that played for less than a month on release and quite has the same chance to get in as a currently subbed player. Ho Hum.
i know how you feel.
Old 2012-07-20, 09:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #427
Rivenshield
Contributor
Major

ITT: People who have never worked in software development.

You have no idea how boring tech tests are. It's not a pre-beta-beta. It's rote and boring. And frankly, the longer it goes on the more fruitful beta will be.

Patience, grasshoppers.
Old 2012-07-20, 09:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #428
Mooks
Private

The tech test isn't really about inviting players based on how long they've played PS but more or less what specs or combination of specs they have. However, I do understand your point, haven't gotten an invite myself (4 year vet), oh well!
Old 2012-07-20, 09:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #429
Kayos
Corporal

Now that must break the NDA - good , you removed it.

Last edited by Kayos; 2012-07-20 at 09:56 PM.
Old 2012-07-20, 10:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #430
Nemeses
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Rivenshield View Post

You have no idea how boring tech tests are. It's not a pre-beta-beta. It's rote and boring. And frankly, the longer it goes on the more fruitful beta will be.

Patience, grasshoppers.
Or it could be like any beta log in and play as normal
Old 2012-07-20, 10:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #431
Chinchy
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Rivenshield View Post

Patience, grasshoppers.
I know how boring tech tests are but the truth of the matter is I DONT CARE HOW BORING THEY ARE! The longer I am out of the testing the farther the game will fall into ruin because of all the people wanting "Slower TTK's" and other nay sayers of that sort.
Old 2012-07-20, 10:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #432
Sephirex
Major

I know how boring tech tests are but the truth of the matter is I DONT CARE HOW BORING THEY ARE! The longer I am out of the testing the farther the game will fall into ruin because of all the people wanting "Slower TTK's" and other nay sayers of that sort.
It's true! They're not tech testing, they're testing TTK. And if this single man doesn't get to the Temple of Important Decisions deep inside of the Beta client in time, the Gods will favor slow TTKs. God speed Chinchy! Our hopes and dreams ride with you.
Old 2012-07-20, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #433
SUBARU
Master Sergeant

lol,I saw a live feed of a guy playing the (tech test) game for 2hr30 mins.All i saw was a guy PLAYING.No message telling them where to go or what to do,all they had to do was play.I wish i was that board

Originally Posted by Sephirex View Post
It's true! They're not tech testing, they're testing TTK. And if this single man doesn't get to the Temple of Important Decisions deep inside of the Beta client in time, the Gods will favor slow TTKs. God speed Chinchy! Our hopes and dreams ride with you.
Sounds alot like beta to me
Old 2012-07-20, 10:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #434
Kayos
Corporal

Originally Posted by Sephirex View Post
roflmao
Old 2012-07-20, 10:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #435
Sephirex
Major

Originally Posted by SUBARU View Post
Sounds alot like beta to me
Arcane magiks and sacrificial altars to the TTK gods? Totally signs they're doing beta.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion