[US East] Freedom Guard - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Slide to unlock
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-09-09, 03:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Sleekyz
Private

[US East] Freedom Guard

Freedom Guard is an old Emerald NC outfit that has been around for close to 10 years. We are excited about PS2 and are looking for more potential recruits or lost returning vets.

PS2 is a game best played together. As of now we have been focusing on supporting the main front by taking adjacent outposts next to the main assault zerg. While we are pretty lax when it comes to things like military chain of command, we expect members to work together and not slouch when it comes to getting shit done. We require teamspeak and forums use for teamwork and communication.

If you are interested in joining (18+ age), post below, hit me up ingame on East 01 (character name Sleeky101), or go to www.freedomguard.net. FG has been together for a long time and we know each other quite well, so after a trial period if you get along with us then we are good to go.

Any other NC outfits who want to coordinate on East 01 let me know ingame, we usually run around a squad during primetime.

Last edited by Sleekyz; 2012-09-09 at 04:02 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate