Emerald Sat. NC44.4%,TR29.7%,VS17.2% - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Ad free since...forever.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-08-31, 05:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Pyrrus
Private

Emerald Sat. NC44.4%,TR29.7%,VS17.2%

The numbers speak for themselves.

VS has been nerfed to the stone age. Can't even control their home Cont's any longer. So many have left after the lasher nerf and with the Qmax not much better doubt we will ever see VS win again.

Good thing winnings not everything. A person can't play VS and expect to ever get ahead.
Old 2003-08-31, 07:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Caspertoo
Sergeant

At what time of the day was this? hmm?

Bunch of freaking whiners. Do you see TR whining that the NC have 44%?

Magmower is still mowing people over every day.

Quasar and comet still can hop over walls and ontop of towers with ease.

Lasher still owns inside and anywhere within 20 or so feet.

Lancer is still the best quasai sniper weapon.

Beamer still is making people itch like a bad case of the clap.
Old 2003-08-31, 08:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

right on caspertoo
Old 2003-08-31, 09:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Shadowsword8
Contributor
Corporal

Werner stats for the 08/30/03:
TR: 40.8%
VS: 33.7%
NC: 20.2%

Real time indicator: VS leading, followed closely by TR.

Unless you collect the stats from EVERY servers and over a long period of time (at least 2 weeks), theses stats are irrelevant...
Surely you, but never I.
Old 2003-08-31, 10:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
scarpas
Captain

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Caspertoo

yup

Old 2003-08-31, 10:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Ultimatedogg
Corporal

does the magmower even have any damn weapons on it

ive seen maybe one or 2 drivers actually use both guns
most dont even have gunners it seems
Old 2003-08-31, 10:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

Hey, you should try being the VS. They you can talk. I play all three empirwes and the VS poplutaion is that of 1/16 of rode island compared to the TR and NC. Look at the needed empires. Everytime I go on VS is needed on every server all the time. Also yesterday I saw VS 29% NC 29% TR 42%. THey it changed several hours later. CHanged to VS 29% NC 31% TR 40%. Everyday I've gotten on I've been slaughtered. The nerfs really did lower popluation. But, lol I don't think me sayign this will get it through anyones think skull. Please play the empire before you say anything about it.

Quasar and comet still can hop over walls and ontop of towers with ease.
Hehe... yeah it can jump... but once it gets there then what.... it gets totalled.

True but, with all the NC and VS running around and espeiclaly those vanguards. Magmowers don't even make it out of the vehcicle pad for long.

So please play the empire before you say anything. Oh and the lasher isn't as good anymore, try useing it now for yourself. Oh and when you do try out the VS do it for about a week, doing it for 30 minutes isn't going to show you anything.
Old 2003-08-31, 12:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Originally posted by 00AgentDuck
Hey, you should try being the VS. They you can talk. I play all three empirwes and the VS poplutaion is that of 1/16 of rode island compared to the TR and NC. Look at the needed empires. Everytime I go on VS is needed on every server all the time. Also yesterday I saw VS 29% NC 29% TR 42%. THey it changed several hours later. CHanged to VS 29% NC 31% TR 40%. Everyday I've gotten on I've been slaughtered. The nerfs really did lower popluation. But, lol I don't think me sayign this will get it through anyones think skull. Please play the empire before you say anything about it.

Hehe... yeah it can jump... but once it gets there then what.... it gets totalled.

True but, with all the NC and VS running around and espeiclaly those vanguards. Magmowers don't even make it out of the vehcicle pad for long.

So please play the empire before you say anything. Oh and the lasher isn't as good anymore, try useing it now for yourself. Oh and when you do try out the VS do it for about a week, doing it for 30 minutes isn't going to show you anything.
I started as a TR, moved on to NC, and I am currently playing for the Vanu. The Vanu MAXs are quite versitile, they may have their drawbacks, but so does everything else. As far as not getting off the vehicle pad, maybe if some mag-mower people actually got a gunner to sit in their anti-vehicle gun, instead of just using them as battering rams, they would stand a better chance against other tanks. Theres nothing wrong with the VS aside from the fact that the stupid player base runs from one side to another at the first hint of nerfing/boosting. In an equal population environment, all three empires would stand a good chance.
Old 2003-08-31, 01:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

I agree, with equal poplation things might just work out and be equal. I get a gunner for my magrider most of the time when I play in a squad. When I don't I don't get gunners I don't know... I've had several of my vechicles stolen that way by my gunner...
Old 2003-08-31, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Harps
First Sergeant

Re: Emerald Sat. NC44.4%,TR29.7%,VS17.2%

Originally posted by Pyrrus
The numbers speak for themselves.

VS has been nerfed to the stone age. Can't even control their home Cont's any longer. So many have left after the lasher nerf and with the Qmax not much better doubt we will ever see VS win again.

Good thing winnings not everything. A person can't play VS and expect to ever get ahead.
pyruss stfu already Im really gettin sick of you this is the 3rd thread u made about this shit ...Did the populations go down ?? yes but only because all the n00bs left. Theres still plenty of days that ive seen VS win the world.
Old 2003-08-31, 02:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

Yeah VS does win sometimes, today we played and won a few bases, but this was earlier in the morning. So yeah VS does win sometimes, I would just like to see the populations stay more even more often.
Old 2003-08-31, 07:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Harps
First Sergeant

heh i was just playing and i VS were at 29%.... We owned about 70% of the world .. VS are good as they ever were
Old 2003-08-31, 08:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
nonentity
Private

Pah, VS are still doing well on Werner, yeah we lose the home conts. but hell we take them back then some.

And have played all the different empire MAX units extensivelly, I actually think the VS have the best MAX. Yeah, it's weak, but the jump by far makes up for it.
Old 2003-08-31, 11:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

MagMower. hehehehehehehe. I took out over half a squad in one shot this morning. Hehehehe. The SL /tell me that I'm a bastard. hehehehehehehehe.
Old 2003-09-01, 03:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
SumYungGui
Staff Sergeant

of course VS takes alot of bases. they get spanked to the stone age and back twice if they try to do anything on the populated continents so they ninja hack totally empty continents that the other empires don't bother with because they're fighting, not getting steamrolled.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion