PSU: hamma no function beer well without
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion

Old 2012-06-10, 04:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Sick of D3 and want a refund?

Unhappy with D3 and want your money back? Follow these instructions. It actually works and if you do it within 30 days of purchase you can get a refund no questions asked! I just got my refund. Was on hold for 80 minutes but they gave it to me with no fuss and no muss.

FOR PHYSICAL COPIES:

"If you are in North America and wish to be refunded for your purchase of the North American version of Diablo III, this will be handled through Activision-Blizzard support. For areas outside of North America, or for non-North American versions of the game, please contact the appropriate distributor. Please see the note at the bottom for more details.For a refund for the North American versions of Diablo III, please mail the following items to Activision-Blizzard:

1) The full box contents of the game itself (the outer box, all game discs, all specific game documentation, and the original proof of purchase).

2) The ORIGINAL sales receipt for this purchase. (We recommend making a photocopy of the receipt to keep for your records.)

3) A note containing your first and last name, and your complete mailing address.

Send these to:
Activision-Blizzard
ATTN: Refunds4247 S. Minnewawa
Fresno, CA 93725

Please use some form of tracking to make sure your mail gets to Blizzard Entertainment. If we do not receive your package, we cannot provide a refund. We process all requests in the order they are received, and we will address your refund issue as soon as possible after receipt of these items. If you use tracking you will be able to verify when we receive it.Refunds for software purchases are only available if it was purchased within the last 30 days. Please note that the Activision-Blizzard refund process requires full box contents to be returned; there is no refund option available for partial components of a single boxed product.*** NOTE: For areas outside of North America, or for non-North American versions of Diablo III.***Please visit our Contact Information page (http://battle.net/support/article/contact) to find your region's contact information. When contacting your local distributor for a refund, please have your proof of purchase and purchase date available.

Customer Services Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support"

FOR DIGITAL COPIES

Just call Blizzard customer service 1-800-592-5499.

A refund has been requested for order #5xxxxxxxx in the amount of $59.99 USD. Your refund will be completed within 5-10 business days depending on the ability of your financial institution to process the transaction, and it will take the form of a credit issued directly to the payment method billed.

While we are happy to provide this refund for you, please note that the Game Key associated with this digital download will no longer be valid.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you would rather speak with someone directly, please contact Account & Technical Services. Our contact information can be found at http://blizzard.com/support/article/cs.

Perpetuoscha
Customer Service Representative
Remember - It must be within 30 days of purchase.
Old 2012-07-21, 01:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Buggsy
Sergeant Major

Re: Sick of D3 and want a refund?

***WARNING***

Don't buy D3, it's some sort of dumbed down miniWOW that has nothing in common with D2.
Old 2012-07-21, 04:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Ninjacalypse
Corporal

My spider sense told me not buy D3 even before the bad reviews and player protests started pouring in.
Old 2012-07-21, 09:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Buggsy
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Ninjacalypse View Post
My spider sense told me not buy D3 even before the bad reviews and player protests started pouring in.
smart move.

Maybe if we're lucky Blizzard will do a New Game Experience (NGE) on D3. But the probability of that happening is almost zero.

*giggles*
Old 2012-07-22, 02:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Ninjacalypse
Corporal

Originally Posted by Buggsy View Post
smart move.

Maybe if we're lucky Blizzard will do a New Game Experience (NGE) on D3. But the probability of that happening is almost zero.

*giggles*
I soured on Blizzard when they announced Lan play for Starcraft 2 and then decided screw it, screw you guys and pulled it. And D3 requiring always online to play? I was like...forget it. :/

Those lan play games are a staple for a lot of us in the military. Diablo2 and Starcraft used to be really popular games for down time during long deployments.

I've never actually played WoW because I couldn't take it seriously and also because people take it way too seriously.
Old 2012-07-24, 05:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Kitsune
Sergeant

Diablo 3 was actually my first diablo game I played :/

It wasn't "bad" but it has almost zero replay value cuz... Well it makes you replay it 4 times... It's like watching the Endless 8 of "Melancholy Of Harahi Suzamia" season 2... Only you die a crud load of times and the only way to win is by exploiting specific OP abilities from each class. Not too much strategy.

Btw, that's an anime... And it's, a bit of everything weird. 16% fanservice though, just a head up.
Old 2012-07-27, 02:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Buggsy
Sergeant Major

I still can't believe how much D3 sucks when D2 was so fun.
Old 2012-07-27, 03:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Accuser
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Buggsy View Post
I still can't believe how much D3 sucks when D2 was so fun.
Old 2012-08-02, 04:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Tooterfish
Contributor
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Blizzard is going down the tube fast. Now would be a good time to dump stock. On the bright side, however, with them out of the way maybe people will try other games (now that the Blizz-romance is coming to pass). More exciting is the potential for indie and small AAA developers to tread into bliz-controlled territory, without the potential "wow-clone" or "just-another-starcraft-wanna-be" Virga hanging over them.

Read my game blog @ www.roffle.com

Last edited by Tooterfish; 2012-08-02 at 04:38 AM.
Old 2012-08-02, 05:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
andehh
Corporal

Damn, all this blizzard hate!? They are one of the better companies! You guys are gunna get a nasty shock when you go and buy a new EA game and are forced to take origin to bed with you....

Customer support? Refunds? Community relations? You'll never find those in EAs vocab.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 2012-08-02, 05:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Tooterfish
Contributor
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by andehh View Post
You guys are gunna get a nasty shock when you go and buy a new EA game and are forced to take origin to bed with you....
Kind of like Battle.net.

Read my game blog @ www.roffle.com
Old 2012-08-02, 07:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
GisTheGit
Private

Keeping away from any blizzard or EA products all together !

Its the only way to stop them making absolutely junk like BF3/MOH & IW churning out re ashed kiddie COD console rubbish !
Old 2012-08-03, 12:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Kupo
Corporal

to bad my acct is pass 30 days already

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion