Core Combat - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Because someday the mullet will go back in style.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-08-19, 02:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
BUGGER�GHO�T
Major

i just wonder how many guys can ya fit into a cavern, and if its all vehicle friendly......

but what bout stuff we been waiting for the past few months, we want the lodestar and our bigass platoons, and other stuff tahts been claimed to come out since release, lets finish buisness, tweak our items, remove any and all bugs, get the "claimed" items into the game and kill the bugs that they cause, i think i could wait on the x-pack.
Old 2003-08-19, 03:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Aen
First Sergeant

Actually I dont think we even need the caverns, although it is a cool idea, cause the surface is already too big to begin with! They should get rid of some of the continents, then it might work out alright.
Old 2003-08-19, 05:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

look, the thing is that they aint really giving us what we want. We want to fly in space not dig a hole in the ground.
Actually I've heard Urban combat asked for a lot more than flying in space.
They should add all the things they promised us first then think about an expansion... it should be at least a year before they bring that out, now i know why platoons havent been put up, thev've been working on PS:CC while we wheep over what this game could have been.
The expansion comes now to attract more players, both old and new.
Im just playing it every now and then already, Markov aint got any people left and outfits are splitting up like crazy, i hope PS doesnt go the way for the gamecube, we can lose it this soon.
Umm...what exactly happened to the Gamecube?

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2003-08-19, 10:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Jackal
Private

i dont see why they are making us pay for this seperately. shouldnt something like this just being added in like everything else. because i thought that the money we were paying monthly were for such things not for us to have to go out and dish out more money. dont get me wrong i heard its only like 20 bucks but still like people have been saying we havent gotten things we have been promised alrdy.
Old 2003-08-19, 10:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Setari
General

i could have sworn they said platoons, lodestar, etc come out in a patch b4 the exp...i dont want urban combat! whats for us snipers?!
Old 2003-08-19, 11:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

Actualy, urban combat can be very generous to the sniper. Lots of high places to hide and the enemy can't menuver much.

Ever seen Full Metal Jacket?
Old 2003-08-20, 11:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
ChewyLSB
Major

Misc Info

Do you know ANYTHING about Urban Combat? It's BETTER for snipers.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion